Dear Shoppers, following the latest govt. guidelines on Covid-19, delivery will be restricted to covid hotspots.
The AI enabled Sony's 16MP camera sensor enfolded within realme X takes immersive ultra HD selfies. Packed with the power of an advanced pulse motor, the selfie cam takes only 0.74s to pop up for over 200,000 times - making it 50 pop-ups a day for 10 years.
1. Can withstand 200,000 pop-ups with the pulse motor, based on test data from realme's internal testing.
2. A new-generation Super Nightscape can be merged from eight shots of varying exposure, the most number of photos yet that can be merged in handheld mode.
3.The screen-to-body ratio is the visible area of screen to the whole display glass.
4. Normal fast charging refers to high-voltage quick charging solutions (9V/2A); VOOC Flash Charge 3.0 is a low-voltage and high-current charging solution. The typical battery capacity of the realme X is 3,765mAh.
5. The data on charging is from realme's internal testing of the charging of the phone from a battery level of 0% to 100% in an ambient temperature of 25±5The default charging situation is when the phone's screen is turned off, and the charging while gaming situation is charging while playing a heavy game.
6. The charging temperature data is from realme's internal testing, which is the peak temperature data when the phone is charged from a battery level of 0% to 100% in an ambient temperature of 25±5℃.
7. The temperature test data for one hour of gaming is from realme's internal testing in an ambient temperature of 25±5℃。, when the phone is set to the maximum level of brightness and volume of audio, and contacts, dialer, information, browser music and other applications are running in the background.
8. Frame acceleration data for Frame Boost and touch acceleration data for Touch Boost are from realme's internal testing. The actual circumstance may differ slightly due to the software version used during testing, the characteristics of the test environment and differences in versions.
9. Product images are for reference only. Please refer to the actual product for details. Changes may occur in certain specifications and descriptions of the product due to reasons such as a change in a supplier. Please refer to the actual product for details. The relevant data is from realme's internal lab and supplier test data. The actual circumstance may differ slightly due to the software version used during testing, the characteristics of the test environment and differences in versions.