This warranty policy applies only to realme cellphones sold in INDIA. In the event that performance failure occurs from normal use during the warranty period, realme will provide maintenance services free of charge.
|Phone||12 months||Part cost and service charge (included)|
|Battery||6 months||Part cost and service charge (included)|
|Charger and other accessories||6 months||Part cost and service charge (included)|
1. All replacement parts and accessories are brand new.
2. Replacement parts can enjoy the original remaining warranty period or 3 month from the date of the replacement warranty, whichever is longer.
1. A valid warranty card and invoice are required to ensure the basic guarantee of your rights, please be sure to keep them
2. If you lose the invoice and proof of purchase and are unable to provide a copy of a valid invoice and proof of purchase, we will compare the date exactly three months after the manufacture date of the phone and the date of the E-warranty card and select the more beneficial of the two to serve as the de-facto purchase date;
3. Some accessories (for example manual, warranty card, etc.) are not covered by this warranty;
4. Products purchased overseas are not entitled to claim warranty services in domestic service centers. You must pay for the repair, take into consideration spare part costs and please make an appointment with the Customer Service Center before your visit;
5. Accessories (leather casing, screen protector, and protective casing) etc. can affect the proper functioning of the phone, if so you may request the accessories to be replaced without replacing the phone;
6. All replaced parts are owned by realme.
This warranty does not cover man-made damage nor any of the following conditions, however, paid repair services are available.
1. Beyond the warranty period
2. No warranty card and valid proof of purchase, however, an exception can be granted if the customer can prove that the phone is within the warranty period;
3. Non-realme official warranty commitments;
4. The phone is damaged due to improper use (such as falling, squeezing, water damage, etc.);
5. Damage and malfunction due to uncontrollable external forces (such as floods, fires, earthquakes, lightning strikes and traffic accidents);
6. Failure to use and maintain the product according to the instructions that lead to damage or malfunction, such as use under extreme temperatures, use of non-realme accessories, etc.;
7. Product natural wear and tear (for example casing, buttons, display, accessories, etc.);
8. Disassembly, self-repair, modification, rooting and other human behavior that causes damage.
1. While visiting the service center for repair, please bring a copy of the valid proof of purchase and the original invoice
(purchase voucher and invoice must be completed and sealed by the seller, and may not be altered, otherwise
they will be regarded as invalid). Warranty card and IMEI serial number stickers must not be torn, or the
warranty will be invalid.
2. Before submitting the device for repair, please backup and then delete all the data (such as phone numbers, texts, pictures, etc.) that you have stored, so as to avoid any loss or disclosure during subsequent repair. To respect your privacy, Customer Service Center and its staff will not be responsible for backing up or restoring data for you, and will not be responsible for any consequences resulting from the loss or disclosure of data.
Under circumstances where the device has been subjected to damp conditions, water damage, or unbranded modification, other
issues may occur after the phone has been processed. If the phone is able to make calls before repair but
unable to after repair, this is considered to be a problem caused by the error itself and cannot be repaired.
The Authorized Service Center may require you to sign a separate repair agreement prior to repair according
to such circumstances;
If the service policy conflicts with national laws and regulations, all the laws and regulations of the country shall take priority.