1. A built-in dual-mode Bluetooth chip: This chip serves as the system’s brain, resolving Bluetooth connection, audio transmission, and display driver issues. It also boosts efficiency and lowers power consumption. Overall, it keeps the system running smoothly.
2. UI Style is for reference only, please refer to the actual products. Certain UI may change due to reasons such as updating.
3. Typical Battery Life: Turn on 24-hour heart rate detection, Raise your wrist and light up the screen 100 times a day, call notification 10 times (hang up after waiting for 10s), Message notifications 200 times, and Alarm clock 2 times. The long battery life of 10 days under standard daily use with GPS and bluetooth calling comes from realme labs. Under standard daily use without bluetooth calling, the battery life can be up to 13 days. Actual battery life may vary slightly due to different user habits.
4. The Blood Oxygen Measurement (SpO2) feature is not intended for the diagnosis, prevention, monitoring, prediction, prognosis of any disease, investigation of physiological processes, or any other medical purpose. All data and tracking should be used for well-being and personal reference only. If you feel uncomfortable, please rely on professional medical devices or consult a doctor for assistance.
5. Please update the realme Link version in Google Play or iOS AppStore to the latest version in order to access realme Watch 3 Pro properly.
6. The above data are from our design technical parameters, laboratory and supplier test data. The actual condition may differ due to different test software versions, specific test environments, etc.
7. Product pictures are for reference only, please refer to the actual product. Some specifications and descriptions of the products may change due to supplier replacement and other reasons. Please refer to the actual item.
8. The device is not a medical device not for medical use. All data is just for reference.