Up to 43 Days of Standby*
A large 5000mAh battery was packed in the slim body, and the long-lasting battery life allows you to bravely head-on life's challenges.
Ultra Saving Mode
5% Power for 2 Hours Calling*
Even at just 5% battery, you can call for up to 2 hours or 2 days standby on Ultra Saving Mode.
Supports Reverse Charging*
16.5cm (6.5") Large Display
Get equipped with this immersive large display that provides a captivating viewing experience for movies, videos, and every fancy moment!
Diagonal Stripe Design
Put an eye on this very recognizable, street style Diagonal Stripe Design, which shows the attitude and personality of young people, allowing you to easily catch other people's eyes.
Up to 256GB
2 SIM Card + 1 MicroSD
With expandable storage of up to 256GB, you can hold on to all your beloved videos, photos, games, and beyond.
8MP AI HD Camera
Capture the Memorable Moments
AI Selfie Camera
Put Your Best Face Forward
We always place a high priority on the quality of our products, and every narzo 50i undergoes rigorous testing to ensure ruggedness and durability.
Power Button Test
Volume Button Test
Plug in/out Test
1. 5000mAh is the typical value of realme narzo 50i battery capacity.
2. The Reverse Charging feature of the realme narzo 50i requires turning on the OTG function for providing charging to other phones via the OTG cable.
3. The data of battery life and battery life in Ultra Saving Mode is from the realme lab. The actual results may vary slightly depending on the environment.
4. The narzo 50i is about 8.9mm in thickness and 195g weight. Based on data from realme labs, results may vary with differences in the testing environment.
5. The screen ratio data comes from the test results of realme lab.
6. The reliability test data comes from the realme Lab. Actual results vary by environment.
7. Product pictures are for reference only. Please refer to the actual product for all criteria. Certain product specifications and descriptions may change due to reasons such as changes in suppliers. The data on this page comes from realme's design and technical parameters, and test data comes from the laboratories and supplier test data. In actual circumstances, the data may vary slightly depending on the test software version, specific testing environment, specific version, and working conditions.