1. 6000mAh is the typical value of realme narzo 50A battery capacity.
2. The AnTuTu benchmark score comes from the realme Lab. Results may vary based on the actual product.
3. Battery life data comes from the realme Lab. The actual results may vary slightly depending on the environment.
4. Screen ratio data comes from testing conducted in the realme Lab.
5. The 570 nits is the peak brightness of narzo 50A. This data comes from the realme Lab. Actual results vary by environment.
6. The narzo 50A reverse charging function requires an OTG cable, which must be purchased separately.
7. The reliability test data comes from the realme Lab. Actual results vary by environment.
8. Product pictures are for reference only. Please refer to the actual product for all criteria. Certain product specifications and descriptions may change due to reasons such as changes in suppliers. The data on this page comes from realme's design and technical parameters, and test data comes from the laboratories and supplier test data. In actual circumstances, the data may vary slightly depending on the test software version, specific testing environment, specific version, and working conditions.