The Diamond cut texture is made from laser engraving. Different lusters can be viewed from different angles. More surprises come with a ray of light owing to the application of pearl luster tinting.
Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protects your phone for daily usage. The 88.3% screen to body ration provides you with the desirable wide vision experience.
AI engine of Helio P60 empowers SOC with unprecedented wisdom. The new octa-core CPU and high performance GPU contribute to a boost in efficiency by 70% while heavy gaming. Aided by 12nm process technology, 15% of power consumption is saved while the performance remains strong.
How to enable the strong battery to be even stronger? A high performance processor, coupled with the AI power master and CABC screen power-saving features, gives the already strong 4230mAh battery an even longer battery life.
*Screen Battery Optimization mode on
13MP high definition pixel and 5P high concentration lens provide you an extraordinary selfie camera that clearly identify multiple face points, even your eyelashes.
Equipped with f/1.8 large aperture and the latest super nightscape, you can take photos of night scenery comparable to pro photographers. Scene Recognition, Chroma Boost and AI engine recognizes different scenes and gives your photos outstanding colors.
The "Beauty Without Boundaries" concept presents you an AI operating system with boosted performance and reduced power consumption.
1. The diagonal of the screen is 15.8 cm (6.22'') when its four rounded corners are stretched into right angles (the actual size is smaller).
2. The full screen of the realme 3i with 19:9 screen ratio expands the visual field by 17%, compared to the 16:9 screen ratio.
3. 4230mAh is the typical value of the battery for realme 3i. The duration is based on lab tests under default settings for volume, brightness, and more, without extraneous functions. The actual results may vary, predicating on software, environment, and specific version.
4. Realme 3i uses MediaTek Helio P60. Its GPU and power consumption optimization are based on lab tests and scenarios involving the P60 from MediaTek.
5. Product images are for reference only. Please refer to the actual product. Certain product specifications and descriptions may change due to replacing suppliers and other unforeseen events. The data shown are derived from the technical parameters set by the company, as well as test results from laboratories and our suppliers. The actual results may vary, predicating on software, environment, and specific version.