Welcome to the
world's most expansive
Removed adhesive, zero resin
A new vision awaits
Hyperspace Design is yourportal to an untapped world of imagination.
Ultra-sharp clarity is coming with
All the Way.
1. Data comes from realme Lab. Screen-to-body ratio calculation method: AA area/front TP area.
2. Data comes from realme Lab.
3. The screens are sourced from multiple vendors, with consistent parameters. However, due to the differences in their technical solutions, there may be minor differences in display effects across the screens.
4. The refresh rate automatically adapts to different application interfaces, with a maximum rate of 120Hz. The touch sampling rate automatically adapts to different application interfaces, with a maximum rate of 240Hz. Actual results may vary. The 240Hz touch sampling rate is available for dedicated apps and scenarios.
5. The thinnest part of realme 10 Pro 5G is at 8.1mm. Data is obtained from realme Lab. Actual results may vary due to different test environments or calculation methods. Please refer to the actual product. Hyperspace Gold is 8.3mm thick, and 192g in weight. Nebula Blue and Dark Matter are 8.1mm thick, and 190g in weight.
6. 108MP is the camera specification. The photo pixels may vary depending on the shooting mode.
7.The feature requires OTA upgrade to support.
8.Data obtained from Qualcomm, please refer to the actual product.
9.Antutu Benchmark is obtained from realme Lab. Actual results may vary due to different hardware variants, software versions or test environments. Please refer to the actual product.
10.realme 10 Pro 5G supports up to 1TB microSD card. The actual expanded storage depends on the capacity of the microSD card. The microSD card needs to be purchased separately.
11. The dynamic 8GB memory is virtual and realized by software. It is different from actual storage space.
12. Refers to typical battery capacity. Data on battery life and charging speed improvement comes from realme Lab. Results may vary depending on the testing environment.
13. SUPERVOOC is the official charging brand identity of realme. To reach 33W (max.) charging power, the realme 33W Charger and the original charging cable must be used. Actual charging power may vary depending on the usage scenario.
14. Only some functions are supported, please refer to the actual situations.
15. Data comes from realme Lab.
*Product pictures are for reference only, please refer to the actual products. Certain product specifications and descriptions may change due to reasons like changes in suppliers. The data on the page came from realme designed technical parameters, test data from the laboratories, and supplier test data. In actual circumstances, the data will differ slightly, depending on the test software version, specific testing environment, specific version, and working conditions.