1. Function introduction:
TV can connect to the internet through WIFI.
2. Operation and path
Path: [WIFI] or [Settings] > [Network & Internet] -> Switch on the WIFI-> Select the wirelss network -> Type password
If the wireless network which you need to connect to isn’t in the list, please select "see all", you will find more scanned wireless networks.
You can also use the function "Add new network" to type the WI-FI name to connect and select→ to continue.
1. It isn't applicable to the realme Smart TV Neo 32" due to the system differences.
2. The figure provided is only for illustration, please refer to the actually displayed interfaces and functions as final.
3. If you do not know the SSID (wireless network name) and password (security key) of your wireless router (or access point), please refer to the manual of your wireless router (or access point).
4. Press the up-arrow button on the on-screen keyboard for the upper case. Press it again to go back to lower case. Security keys are case-sensitive. Be careful to use upper case and lower case correctly.
Examples of mistakes:
I (capital i), l (small L), and 1 (number one)
0 (number zero) and O (capital o)
d (small D) and b (small B)
9 (number nine) and q (small Q)
5. Depending on your router and internet, the TV may not automatically connect to the Internet and need to set a proxy and IP address first.
[realme Smart TV]How to enter proxy with a wireless network？
How to enter IP address on TV with a wireless network