1. Omoji will continue to be updated in realme UI 3.0 and it only support certain models. For more information, please stay tuned to the realme Community.
2. Only realme GT Master Edition and realme GT support the PC Connect function temporarily. In addition, more realme smartphones will support this function in the future. For more information on subsequent model adaptations, please refer to the official PC Connect website. Actual performance of this function may vary owing to differences in individual products, software versions, application conditions, and environmental factors. All performance is subject to actual usage.
3. Due to hardware differences, the Always on Display feature is only available on certain OLED models. Please refer to the actual product.
* All data in the full site are obtained by laboratories through tests carried out under particular conditions and are just for reference. Actual data may vary due to the actual application environment, devices, software versions. All data are subject to actual usage.
* Product interface contents (including but not limited to UI, UX, background) displayed on the full site are provided for reference only. The actual function relies on software versions, whose launching time and the geographic area may vary. All content and function are subject to actual usage.
* We would keep consistent efforts in developing products function, consequently, product interface content (including but not limited to UI, background), function feature, performance data displayed on the full site may change, realme UI may update all contents displayed from time to time. Any aforementioned change and adjustment would occur without any special notice.