1. If the app is abnormal, it is not compatible with the phone system, which leads to a shutdown.
2. If the remaining storage space of your phone is insufficient, it may cause the phone to power off and restart.
3. Phone shuts down due to running out of battery.
4. Too high or too low a temperature can cause the phone to shut down or restart automatically.
* When the temperature is too low: In an environment where the temperature is too low such as outdoors in winter, the low temperature of the whole machine may trigger the low-temperature protection function, resulting in automatic shutdown or restart. In addition, the electrochemical activity of the battery is reduced in a low-temperature environment, which is an inherent characteristic of lithium batteries.
* When the temperature is too high: When the ambient temperature is too high or high-power apps (such as taking pictures, videos, games, etc.) are running for a long time, the high temperature of the whole machine may trigger the thermal protection function, resulting in automatic shutdown or restart.
5. Maybe the phone case is squeezing the power button. Or the power button is squeezed into the bag accidentally.
6. It may be caused by setting the scheduled power on/off by mistake.
7. The phone system version is old.
1. It is recommended that you uninstall the app and try again.
2. It is recommended that you clear the phone storage space in time.
realme UI 1.0 & ColorOS 6.0: Settings > Additional settings > Storage
realme UI 2.0: Settings > Storage
realme UI 3.0: Settings > About device > Storage
realme UI R & Go Edition: Settings > Storage. Please click Clean on the Storage page and select unnecessary data to clean. It is recommended that you keep at least 20% of the storage available.
3. It is recommended that you use the original charging cable and adapter to charge it fully and try again.
4. It is recommended that you use the phone at a suitable temperature (16°-35°).
5. It is recommended that you remove the phone case to avoid squeezing the power button.
6. It is recommended that you turn off scheduled power on/off.
7. It is recommended that you update the system version to the latest version to get a better user experience.
If the above methods do not solve your problem, please back up your data and visit the nearest realme service center.