To fix Low sound in speaker we request you that kindly follow the below-mentioned steps.
For headphone jack issue:
1. Remove any case the phone may be in. Unplug the headset and firmly plug it back in. Turn the plugin to the headset jack. Make sure the plug is pushed in all the way.
2. Check for obstructions and damage.
•Make sure the headset is fit for your phone. Some third-party headsets may not be supported.
•Check for obstructions on the meshes in each earbud. To remove obstructions, gently brush all openings with a clean soft-bristled brush.
3. Check your phone's headset jack for damage, like wear or breakage.
4. Try with another headphone in your device.
For speaker sound:
1. The issue above may occur if the receiver is blocked. During daily use, your phone's receiver might be contaminated by dirt and impurities. If any of the meshes look clogged, use a clean, small, dry, soft-bristled brush to clean them. Use the brush to carefully and gently brush all openings.
2. Go to [Settings] > [Sound & Vibration] > [Volumes] and then you can separately set the Ringer volume, Media Volume, and the Alarm volume to the maximum.
We hope this will help you. If the issue persists, kindly visit to your nearest authorized service center regarding your concern so our technicians will check your device properly and assist you accordingly.
You may refer to this link for the details of service center: https://www.realme.com/in/support/services
We recommend our customers to take proper backup of your data before and carry the invoice of the device along with you while visiting the service center