Please follow the recommended troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern:
1. Turn off GPS, Bluetooth, hot spot, and GPS positioning. WiFi and Auto-sync when not in use.
2. Turn on auto-brightness adjust, set auto screen off for less than 30 seconds.
3. Clear background Apps, tasks, and clear caches regularly in phone manager.
4. Limit the App self-starting in phone manager-Privacy Permissions-Startup Manager-choose the App you want to limit.
5. Not receive the useless notification in Setting-Notification and Status Bar-Manage Notifications.
6. Use the phone under good Internet conditions. In places where the signal is not good, the phone will constantly send and receive Internet signals, which will drain battery.
7. Open power save mode in setting-Battery-Power Saving or Smart Power Saver.
8. Add games in Game Space and enable the Competitive mode.
9. Please turn off high power consumption applications. Playing games and watching videos run for a long time, resulting in the fast battery draining.
10. Please turn down the volume. The higher the volume causes the battery drains quickly.
We hope this will help you. If the issue persists, please go to the nearset realme service center for testing.
More related articles:
How to improve the battery life?
Charging Issue: How to Charge your Battery in an Effective & Efficient Manner?
How to Fix the Charging Malfunction?