Phone cannot enter fast charging mode or can't be fast charged
Update Time: 2023-06-09 18:15:16
1. Using non-original chargers and data cables may cause unstable output voltage and current, resulting in unrecognized fast charging.
2. The device, data cable, charger, or socket interface is dirty and not fully connected.
3. Third-party themes may not display the fast charging icon.
4. Certain places (such as in a car) or the sockets in the home may have unstable voltages, making the phone unable to achieve fast charging.
5. When the device temperature is too high, the charging speed may be reduced to protect the battery and prevent damage.
1. Please use the original adapter and data cable.
2. Please clean each interface and plug it in again.
3. Please change the theme to the default theme of your phone.
4. Please replace the socket or charge the phone in other places.
5. Don't worry. The charging speed will return to normal when the device temperature cools down.
If the issue remains unresolved, back up your data and take your device and proof of purchase to an authorized realme Service Center for assistance.
Phone is not fully charged, or charged intermittently
Thanks for your feedback
Please tell us how to help you better