Slow Wi-Fi Internet access means that the network speed is slow, and each time you browse the Internet, it takes a period of time to load.
1. In the browser app, the web page loading time is long, and the peak network speed during loading is low.
2. In apps such as live broadcast and video, the loading buffer interface appears repeatedly, and the peak network speed is low during loading. If the image quality is reduced, the number of loading buffers will be reduced.
1. The network bandwidth is low as well as the network peak speed.
2. The phone network speed is limited by the router or the network bandwidth is low.
3. The connection between the phone and the Wi-Fi signal is poor.
4. Other devices occupy more network resources, resulting in slow Internet access on phones.
5. The DNS, proxy, and other parameters of the mobile phone Wi-Fi are abnormally set.
6. The use of other proxy services leads to slow Internet access.
7. The server network of some apps is abnormal.
1. It may be that the network bandwidth is low and results that the network speed is slow. It is recommended that you consult your network operator.
2. The background of the router limits the speed of the phone network. You can try to turn off limits or reset the router in the background of the router.
3. Please be close to the router to ensure that the connection between the phone and the Wi-Fi has a good signal. If it is in a weak signal state, the network speed will be slowed down.
4. If other devices under the same Wi-Fi are downloading, synchronizing, etc. and occupying more network resources, it is normal for the mobile phone to experience slow Internet access. You can turn off downloads on other devices or limit the speed of other devices before using the Internet.
5. Abnormal phone Wi-Fi settings or system version may lead to slow Internet access. It is recommended that you reset the network settings before use. If the system version can be updated, please update to the latest version.
realme UIs: Settings > Search "Reset network settings" > Reset network settings
realme UI R Edition & Go Edition: Settings > System > Reset options > Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth
6. If you are using a proxy service such as VPN, it is recommended that you turn it off.
7. If the network speed is slow in a single app, other apps are normal, the server of the app may be abnormal, and it is recommended that you report to the corresponding app developer for processing.
If the above methods do not solve your problem, please back up your data and go to the nearest realme service center for testing.