If your earphone one side is not working, it is recommended that you perform the following troubleshooting steps:
1. Please switch other sources to test it. If switching to other sources is normal, it may be a problem such as Source or App.
2. Please check if there is any dust or foreign matter in the earphone hole. This may cause poor contact. If there is dust or foreign matter, you can try to clean the earphone hole with a clean, soft brush.
3. That the earphone is not fully plugged in may cause noise or silence. For example, the phone is equipped with a protective case, which prevents the full insertion of the earphone, and there is no sound from the earphone. Please try after you unplug the earphone again.
4. The interface, wire, coil, etc. where the current will pass is damaged, which will cause the earphone to be silent or have current noise. Please use new earphones.
3. Please upgrade your phone to the latest version of realme UI.
4. After taking out the dual earphones, put them into the case separately, and check whether the indicator light is on when the single earphone is put into the case. If the indicator light is off, the charging contacts of the earphone are in poor contact. Please clean the contacts before placing them in the charging case.
5. After taking out the dual earphones, put them back into the charging case and close the cover, reopen the cover after 5 seconds, and try to take out the earphones.