To block the ads in your device kindly follow the below-mentioned steps:
1. For Google Chrome:
Step 1: Click on Chrome > Click the Three Dots at the right top side > Setting > Privacy & Security > Clear Browsing Data.
Step 2: Chrome > Settings > Site settings > Ads > Disable Ads.
2. For Internet Browser:
Step 1: Click on Internet > Click on the three lines below> Setting > Clear data > Choose History > Clear.
Step 2: Internet > Click on the three lines below > Settings > Ad Blocking > Turn on Ad Blocking.
2. For the ads in Phone Manager, you can disable them.
realme UI 3.0: Settings > System settings > turn off Get recommendations
realme UI 4.0 & 2.0 & 1.0: Settings > Additional settings > turn off Get recommendations
realme UI R Edition & Go Edition: Settings > search Recommend in the Search bar > click Personalized news > Disable Apps.
5. If the webpage you are browsing is unhealthy, there will be many Ads. Please browse other healthy web pages.
6. Please check which app sends the ads and go to the app settings to off the notification.
Long-press the app > App info > Manage notification > Turn off Allow notifications.
7. If there is a virus on the phone, there will be many Ads. Please go to Phone Manager > Virus Scan to scan and kill the virus.
8. For any inside third-Party App Ads, please check the settings of the particular app or contact the App Developer for the ads to be removed. If you can not confirm that the ads issue is with the third party, then we can suggest factory reset the device once after taking proper back up.
realme UI 2.0 & 1.0: Settings > Additional Settings > Reset Phone > Erase all data, enter password and click "Clear Data".
realme UI 3.0 & 4.0: Settings > System/Additional Settings > Back up and reset >Reset Phone >Erase all data, enter password and click "Clear Data".
realme R & Go Edition: Settings > System > Reset options >Erase all data, enter password and click "Clear Data".
In case you find any problem kindly do let us know via our official communication channels.