1. There are water stains and dirt in the finger or fingerprint unlocking area. Dirty or water stains on the finger or the fingerprint unlocking area will cause fingerprint unlocking insensitivity
2. The fingerprint stored in the phone is abnormal.
3. Incomplete contact between fingers and unlocking area. Fingers peeling, dry, sweating, and incompletely entering fingerprints will cause fingerprints to be unlocked and not sensitive.
4. Non-original film affects the quality of fingerprint images.
1. It is recommended that you wipe it with a dry cotton cloth and try again.
2. The fingerprints stored in the phone are abnormal due to the replacement of the phone film and other reasons. It is recommended that you delete all fingerprints and try to enter the fingerprints again.
realme UIs: Settings > Search " Fingerprint " in the search bar > Fingerprint
realme UI R & Go Edition: Settings > Security > Fingerprint
3. It is recommended that you enter several fingerprints, and when entering, keep entering fingerprints of the same finger from different angles.
4. If your phone has an on-screen fingerprint, replacing the unofficial phone film (privacy film, hydrogel film, tempered film, etc.) will result in fingerprint unlocking recognition and insensitivity. It is recommended that you tear off the film or replace the official mobile phone film. , and re-enter the fingerprint to use.
If none of the above can solve your problem, please back up your data and go to the nearest realme customer service center for testing.
Why does face unlock often fail?
Why can't face unlock when the screen brighten for the reminder
How to set fingerprint unlock？