1. Check the location service and application permission settings.
a. Go to realme UI 3.0 & 2.0: Settings > Privacy > Permission manager > Location
realme UI 1.0: Settings > Privacy >App permissions > Location
realme UI R & Go Edition: Settings >Permission manager > Privacy > Location, and make sure that the location service of the phone is turned on.
b. Press and hold the application>App info > Permissions > Location > Allow only while using, and ensure that the location permission of the third-party application is enabled.
2. Check whether you are using third-party magnetic or metal accessories. It is recommended that you remove the accessories and try again.
3. Check whether it is affected by third-party virtual positioning software. If such software is used, please restart the phone or uninstall the software and then relocate.
4. It is recommended that you clear the app data. Please long press the corresponding app to enter the App info, open Storage usage, and click Clear data & cache.
5. Comparison test verification. Change the location to see if there is signal blocking, and use different map software to check whether it is the software problem.
6. Please upgrade your phone to the latest version to check.
If the above methods fail to solve your problem, please back up your phone data in advance, and bring your phone and purchase certificate to realme service center for testing.