Please follow the following methods to detect whether the device screen is normal
Please open the Phone Manager on your phone and find Tools > Diagnostics > Screen
If the detection screen is abnormal, it is recommended that you back up important data in advance, and take the purchase certificate to the realme Customer Service Center for testing.
Please check if the following scenario is malfunctioning and finds the corresponding solutions
1. If the screen of the phone is stained with water, sweat, or dirt, it will affect the screen touch response. Please wipe your phone screen with clean cotton and try again.
2. If the phone screen has a film, and the screen film is too thick, which will affect the touch sensitivity of the screen. It is recommended to use the realme original phone protective film.
3. If the ambient temperature of your phone is too low or too high, the touch screen may be insensitive. This is affected by the physical characteristics of the screen itself. It is recommended that you try to keep the phone at an ambient temperature of 0°C-35°C.
4. If the phone is in a strong electromagnetic field (microwave oven, induction cooker, power station, etc.) environment, the electromagnetic field will have an impact on the touch screen function. Please use your phone away from strong magnetic fields.
5. Non-standard charger and data cable charging: non-standard charger shielding interference are weak, which may affect the touch screen function of the phone. Please replace the realme standard charger and data cable to charge your phone.
6. If using a single app is not sensitive, it may be caused by the application itself. Please download and update to the latest version through the official software store, try to update the mobile software version, and then check whether it is restored.
7. If the system function is not sensitive, you can reset the phone setting and restore the factory settings.
realme UI 1.0: Settings> Additional settings > Back Up and Reset > Erase all data( factory reset) > Reset system settings only
realme UI 2.0: Settings> Additional Settings > Back Up and Reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset system settings and restart
realme UI 3.0: Settings> System settings > Back Up and Reset > Reset phone > Reset system settings and restart
If the above methods still do not solve your problem, it is recommended that you back up important data in advance, and take your phone, standard charger, data cable, and relevant purchase certificates to a nearby realme Customer Service Center for testing.