To handle automatically rebooting issue after realme UI update, please follow the mentioned steps:
1. If problems occur when an application is in use, uninstall it to see if you fixed the issue.
2. Make sure that the problem is not caused by incorrect operations such as mistakenly touching and pressing the Power Button. And your phone’s buttons might get stuck by the phone case.
3. Your phone might restart or turn off by itself when being used in a very cold or hot environment.
4. Take out the SIM card, check if it isn’t damaged or degaussing, then put the card back in and see if you fixed the issue.
5. Plug in your phone and let it charge for 30 minutes, then force restart your phone and see if you fixed the issue.
6. Go to [Settings] > [Additional Settings] > [Automatic on/off] and check if your phone is set up for automatic power off.
7. Go to [Phone Manager] > [Virus scan], scan for viruses, malicious plug-ins, or programs, and uninstall unsafe or unstable third-party applications.
8. Go to realme UI 3.0: Settings > About device > Up to date
realme UI 2.0 & 1.0: Settings > Software update
ColorOS 6.0: Settings > Software update
realme R & Go Edition: Settings > System update
and update your phone to the latest version.
Additionally, we recommend you to contact realme Support Team, or take your phone, proof of purchase, and warranty card to a nearby realme Service Center for repairs.
Phones automatically shut down or restart