To improve the battery performance of the device in realme UI
1. Open pre-installed Phone Manager App to get your device scanned to optimize the device for the best performance. Go to Home Screen > Application Drawer > Phone Manager App.
2. Click on the Optimize button, to set the best settings for your device.
3. It is also recommended to keep the device screen brightness on "Auto", which will auto adjust the screen brightness as per the surrounding light conditions. Settings > Display & Brightness > Auto-Brightness > Enable
4. Also, set Auto Screen Off to 15 or 30 Seconds, to avoid unnecessary battery usage on device standby. Settings > Display & Brightness > Auto Screen Off
5. Additionally, realme UI comes with the Dark Mode feature, which also enhances battery performance.
Please note, if the device has been recently updated to a new version, it will take 3 or 4 days to get stabilized, as there are multiple system files available in the device which keeps on getting optimized in background.
We hope this will help you. Further, if the issue persists kindly let us know.