The phone does not recognize the SIM card. After inserting the SIM card, some icons appear in the status bar. The SIM card is not recognized or no SIM card is inserted, or only one signal icon is displayed when two SIM cards are inserted.
1. The SIM card is not enabled.
2. The SIM card is dirty.
3. The SIM card is in poor contact with the phone card slot.
4. The installation location of the SIM card is wrong.
5. The SIM card is damaged.
1. Please go to Settings > Mobile network > corresponding SIM card > check whether the SIM card is enabled, if not, please turn on the Enable icon.
2. Please check whether the SIM card is installed properly. If the SIM card is not installed in right place, or the SIM card is installed reversely, the SIM card may not be recognized.
3. If the surface of the SIM card is dirty, you can wipe it clean and put it into the mobile phone to try. When installing the card, please be careful not to put the SIM card into the memory card position, and pay attention to checking the direction of the SIM card.
4. If the cut card you used is not standard, there may be problems such as the size and cutting angle of the cut card are not suitable, so the SIM card cannot be completely aligned with the card slot, and the SIM card cannot be recognized. It is recommended that you go to nearby operator's business office to replace the standard SIM card used.
5. If the SIM card cannot be recognized even if it is put into other mobile phones, it may be that the SIM card is damaged. It is recommended that you go to nearby operator's business office to replace the SIM card.
Note: If the icons appear in the status bar of the phone, which indicates that the SIM card is recognized but no signal, please refer to the article Weak phone signal.