This information is applicable to all realme devices.
If you are disconnected automatically after the Wi-Fi connection is successful, it is recommended to check the settings of the phone, routing status, etc:
1. Determine the router status.
When using public WiFi, some users may be disconnected due to too many people. It is recommended to switch mobile data for a moment to ensure the Internet experience. If private WiFi is used intermittently, it is recommended to try to restart the router or check the router settings.
2. Keep in the signal receiving area.
When the signal strength is poor, it is prone to intermittent problems. You can try to adjust the router position or use the phone closer to the route to get a better signal.
3. Modify the phone's Wi-Fi-related settings.
The WiFi disconnection in the locked screen state may be because you have turned on the power saving mode, you can enter the settings > battery to turn off the power saving mode.
4. If you use a metal protective case, please remove the protective case and try it.
5. Open , search for and touch , and then touch .
This will restore all network settings, including Wi-Fi, mobile data, and Bluetooth settings.
6. Restart, reset, or update the router.
If the above does not solve your problem, please go to the nearby realme service center for testing.