This information is applicable to all realme devices.
When Bluetooth is connected, the Bluetooth device and the phone Bluetooth work together. When the Bluetooth device and the mobile phone exceed the connection distance (10m in an open environment) or there is strong interference, Bluetooth will be automatically disconnected. When the connection distance is at a critical point, Bluetooth may be disconnected frequently. If you are experiencing automatic Bluetooth disconnection.
It is recommended to do the following troubleshooting:
1. The connected bluetooth device exceeds the maximum distance of the bluetooth connection (usually 8 to 10 meters), it is recommended to close to connect it;
2. There is a magnetic field nearby that interferes with the bluetooth connection, such as around microwave ovens and induction cookers, it is recommended to change the environment；
3. If conditions permit, it is recommended that you compare the connection between your phone and other phones to see if the problem of automatic bluetooth disconnection still occurs;
4. Some bluetooth devices are abnormal. It is recommended that you unpair the bluetooth and try to pair again;
5. It is recommended that you try other bluetooth devices.
If the above does not solve your problem, please go to the nearby realme service center for testing.