Please follow the steps below to try to solve it.
1. To confirm whether it was deleted by mistake, it is recommended to go to Photos > Albums > Recently Deleted to view (private files cannot be searched and recovered after they are deleted by mistake).
2. Confirm whether the pictures/videos are saved in the SD card. It may be that the SD card is removed and the pictures/videos are missing.
3. Whether the pictures/videos are set as private, you can view them in the Private safe. enter the album and long press the "Photo" text to enter the private safe to view.
4. Go to Phone File Management > Phone Storage, find the directory of the lost file, and check whether the image/video is displayed.
5. Confirm whether you have logged out of the cloud service account and selected "Delete local personal data" before. It is recommended that you log in to the corresponding cloud service account to restore, the operation steps: Settings> Click to log in to the account;
6. Confirm whether there are multiple phones logging into this account. Deleting pictures/videos on other phones will result in synchronous deletion.
7. Try cloud backup and restore. If there is backup data in the cloud space before, you can restore it through the cloud;
Operation steps: Account > Cloud Service > Photos.
If the you are not performed cloud backup, please follow the steps below:
1. If the phone system upgrade has just been completed, please wait for a while and check whether it is displayed. If it does not display, it is recommended that you restart the phone and try to restore it.
2. If you have backed up the data locally, it is recommended to move the backup file to the backup path and restore it in the phone settings.
3. If you have used other third-party applications for backup, please go to the third-party application to restore the synchronized data.
4. If you have not performed cloud backup, it's not available to restore from the cloud service. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We suggest that you can back up some important data in time.
If the above troubleshooting steps do not solve your problem, please back up the important data to the realme Service Center for testing.