TalkBack is a voice-assisted function for blind or visually impaired people. It enables blind or visually impaired people to interact effectively with device. TalkBack provides real-time voice feedback when using Android's own programs.
1. When TalkBack is on:
It provides spoken feedback so that you can use your device without checking the screen.
This can be helpful for people who are blind or have vision issue.
2. To start using TalkBack, do the following:
· Swipe right or left to move between items.
· Double-tap to activate an item.
· Drag with two fingers to roll.
3. To turn off TalkBack:
· Click the switch. A green box appears. Click the switch twice.
· On the confirmation message, tap OK. Then double tap OK.
4. TalkBack on does not conflict with silent:
Do not disturb mode.
Settings --> Additional Settings --> Accessibility --> TalkBack --> Turn on the TalkBack switch.
6. Use tutorials
Settings --> Additional Settings --> Accessibility --> TalkBack --> Settings --> TalkBack tutorial.
You can learn basic browsing operations, scrolling, TalkBack menu - text browsing - text editing and other operations.