100% sRGB color gamut
Intel® Iris® Xᵉ Graphics*
High-quality aluminum body
Seamless multi-screen collaboration
16GB dual-channel LPDDR4x memory*
50% battery in 30 minutes*
Efficient heat dissipation
for sustained performance
Dual HARMAN audio
Optimized aspect ratio
Wide color gamut
High screen-to-body ratio
Product pictures are provided for reference only. Please refer to the actual product. Some product specifications and descriptions may change due to supplier replacement and other reasons. Please refer to the actual product. All provided data is derived from realme's design and technical parameters, and laboratory and supplier test data. In actual circumstances, the data may vary due to differences in individual products, software versions, and testing environments.
* The graphics card for the i5 version is Intel® Iris® Xᵉ Graphics and the graphics card for the i3 version is Intel® UHD Graphics.
* realme Book is 14.9 mm at its thinnest point and 15.5 mm at its thickest point. realme Book weighs about 1.38 kg. The actual data may be affected by the testing environment. Please refer to the actual product.
* 11 hours is realme Book's 1080p local video playback time at 150-nit screen brightness, 50% volume, and no Wi-Fi connection. The 8.5 hours of battery life test result was derived from the Mobile Mark 2018 Simulated Office Usage Test. The “30 minutes to reach 50% charge” data assumes realme Book is turned off during charging. The actual data is affected by the testing environment. Please refer to the actual product.
* realme Book is available in two memory versions: 8GB + 512GB and 8GB + 256GB.
* The typical brightness of realme Book is 330 nits, and the peak brightness can reach up to 400 nits. The data is derived from realme labs and may vary slightly depending on the specific usage scenario.
* The 90% screen-to-body ratio and 100% sRGB color gamut data are derived from realme labs. Due to different measurement methods in the industry, measurement and calculation results may vary slightly.
* Compared with i5-10210U, i5-1135G7 gives a single-core performance boost of 26% and a multi-core performance boost of 45%. The test results are based on CineBench R20. The actual data is affected by the testing environment. Please refer to the actual product.
* The performance of Intel Iris® Xᵉ high-performance graphics card is 50% higher than the previous generation of Intel® UHD Graphics. The test result is based on 3DMark 11. The actual data is affected by the testing environment. Please refer to the actual product.
* 54 Wh is the typical value of realme Book's battery capacity. Actual battery life may vary depending on network environment, application conditions, and other factors.
* The 512GB PCIe SSD has read/write speeds of up to 3100MB/s and 1800MB/s respectively. The actual data is affected by the testing environment. Please refer to the actual product.
* Only realme GT Master Edition supports the PC Connect function temporarily. And the realme GT Master Explorer Edition and realme GT will support it via OTA soon. In addition, more realme smartphones will support this function in the future. For more information on subsequent model adaptations, please refer to the official PC Connect website. * Actual performance of this function may vary owing to differences in individual products, software versions, application conditions, and environmental factors. All performance is subject to actual usage.
* Wi-Fi 6 has a theoretical throughput of 9.6 Gbps and Wi-Fi 5 has a theoretical throughput of 3.5 Gbps, yielding a ratio of around 2.7.
* Thunderbolt 4's theoretical throughput is 40Gb/s.
* Only the i5 version supports Thunderbolt 4 and Wi-Fi 6.
* All reliability testing data is derived from realme labs. The actual data is affected by the testing environment. Please refer to the actual product.