1. The data of the Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 5G Chipset comes from the official website of Qualcomm, please refer to the actual product.
2. 5G network availability, coverage and service are subject to local situations.
3. To reach the charging power of 80W (Max), realme's 80W SuperDart Charger and the original charging cable are needed. The actual charging power will automatically change due to different usage scenarios, please refer to the actual scenarios.
4. The data of “50% charge in 12 minutes", comes from the realme Lab. The actual data may be different due to the test environment or loss of use, please refer to the actual product.
5. realme GT NEO 3T uses 2*2500mAh(typ) dual-cell battery equivalent to 5000mAh.
6. All test results are obtained from realme Lab. Since the test results are affected by the test environment, please refer to the actual item.
7. The data such as contrast ratio and the screen-to-body ratio is from the realme Lab, results may vary in different markets depending on panel final specifications and calibrations. Please refer to the actual product.
8. The 15% reduced power consumption of E4 AMOLED display is in comparison with E3 display.
9. Product pictures are for reference only, please refer to the actual products. Certain product specifications and descriptions may change due to reasons like changes in suppliers. The data on the page came from realme designed technical parameters, test data from the laboratories and supplier test data. In actual circumstances, the data will differ slightly, depending on the test software version, specific testing environment, and specific version.