Buy any phone and get a Buds wireless at 6.99 €
Life is all about exploration
Exploring the world and yourself
Every interaction with the world is an adventure
realme GT Master Edition
Designed by Naoto Fukasawa
Spark traveling memories at a glance
Capture stories with street photography mode
Exclusive Street Photography Mode
64MP Street Photography Camera
32MP Sony Selfie Camera
120Hz Samsung AMOLED Fullscreen
Snapdragon 778G 5G Processor
65W SuperDart Charge
Extra 5GB Virtual RAM*
Travelling has played an
important role in my life, allowing
me to learn the differences
existing in the world and what
real design is.
I wanted to design the phone for
all people. Especially for positive,
active and lively people.
360HzTouch Sampling Rate*
100% P3Wide Color Gamut
DC DimmingComfortable Display
In-display FingerprintFast & Safe
Capturing Every Fleeting Moment
The Trace of the Time
The Veins of the Story
Revealed by the 64MP Camera
Everyone is a Storyteller
1. The data of "100% charge in 33 minutes", comes from the realme lab. The actual data may be different due to the test environment or loss of use, please refer to the actual product.
2. realme GT Master Edition uses 2*2150mAh(typ) dual-cell battery equivalent to 4300mAh.
3. “5GB Virtual RAM” is based on the 8GB RAM version, the default setting is 3GB, please refer to the actual product.
4. 360Hz touch sampling rate is coming soon through OTA update.
5. The data of the Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G 5G comes from Qualcomm Official website, please refer to the actual product.
6. The benchmark score of 541,610 is from the realme lab, based on the Antutu V9.0.12 version.
7. To reach the charging power of 65W (Max), realme's 65W SuperDart Charger and the original charging cable are needed. The actual charging power will automatically change due to different usage scenarios, please refer to the actual scenarios.
8. Product images are for reference only, please refer to the actual product. Some product specifications and descriptions may change due to supplier changes, please refer to the actual product. All data listed above is based on the testing conducted at the realme lab or supplied by vendors. There may be some variation due to the software version, the specific testing environment, and the specific version.