Buy Any smartphones and get 5€ off on Buds Q2s and 20€ off on watch 2 pro.Check it now!
Buttery-smooth 120Hz AMOLED display
World’s first biopolymer smartphone design
Powered by the Snapdragon 888
It’s truly greater than you see.
It all started with a question: how do we make a product which is environmentally friendly, aesthetically pleasing, and durable?
World's first biopolymer design
With a completely redesigned packaging, plastic has been reduced from 21.7% to just 0.3%. 100% of printing on the packaging uses soy oil ink-an environmentally-responsible option made from a renewable resource.
World’s First TCO 9.0 Certified Smartphone
As recognition of its socially-responsible manufacturing process, GT 2 has received TCO 9.0 sustainability certification for its design and construction, complying with over 40 sustainability performance indicators.
3.5 Million Fewer Plastic Bottles
Every million GT 2s made with the Paper Tech Master Design is the equivalent of 3.5 million fewer plastic bottles being produced.
The Snapdragon 888 5G
Huge Sony IMX766 image sensor
for greater image information
The new Sony IMX766
1/1.56” sensor + bigger pixels = more light intake Utilizing 4-in-1 binning, it transforms its pixels into 2.0 µm super pixels, allowing it to capture 63.8% more light compared to the Sony IMX 586. More light and more image information means better photo quality.
AI Noise Reduction Engine 3.0
for greater clarity, even in low light
Instant access straight from screen off. Super sharp images thanks to DIS. Plus focal length, filters, and fixed focus options right there at your fingertips.
B&W Plus Filter
119° wide angle
Perfect for group photos, tight interiors, and breathtaking landscapes.
4cm macro camera
It’s a small world, and you can showcase it’s beauty by getting up close.
You look GreaT, 2
16MP front-facing camera For crystal-clear selfies and videos
1. Data regarding reduced carbon emissions from the use of the biopolymer was provided by the realme Lab. Data can be affected by the test environment, calculation method, etc.
2. Data regarding the percentage of plastic in the packaging was provided by the realme Lab. Data can vary based on the test environment, calculation method, etc. Please refer to the actual product.
4. Measurements such as size and weight were provided by the realme Lab. Data can vary based on the test environment, calculation method, etc. Please refer to the actual product.
5. All data regarding the Snapdragon 888 5G was obtained from Qualcomm’s website and is for reference only. Please refer to the actual product.
6. Heat dissipation data was provided by the realme Lab and is in comparison to the original GT. Data can vary based on the test environment, calculation method, etc. Please refer to the actual product.
7. Data regarding the HyperSmart Antenna Switching etc. were provided by the realme Lab. Data can vary based on the test environment, calculation method, etc. Please refer to the actual product.
8. Data regarding the display brightness, color, contrast ratio, etc. were provided by the realme Lab. Data can vary based on the test environment, calculation method, etc. Please refer to the actual product.
9. The charging data is obtained from test reports provided by the realme Lab. The actual charging time may vary depending on the operating conditions or individual difference of phones, such as high or low temperature and degrading of battery performance during the use. Tests are performed under a temperature of 25±1°C, relative humidity of 25%-75%, and an atmospheric pressure of 86 kPa to 106 kPa. The tested phone is charged with a standard power adapter while it has 1% of power left, with all the services and features, except the call service, turned off. The screen is off during charging.
10. Data regarding Corning Gorilla Glass 5 was obtained from Corning’s website and is for reference only.
11. 1000Hz touch sampling, AI Nightscape video and Omojis in realme UI 3.0 will be available soon with an OTA update.
12. Data regarding the 63.8% increase in light intake of the IMX766 is in comparison to the IMX586. Data can vary based on the test environment, calculation method, etc. Please refer to the actual product.
13. *realme GT 2's HyperSmart Antenna Switching technology only supports N77/N78 5G bands.
14. The battery consists of two 2500mAh (typical value) cells with a combined capacity of 5000mAh.
15. Product spans are provided for reference only. Please refer to the actual product. Some product specifications and descriptions may change due to a change in supplier or other reasons. All provided data is derived from realme's design and technical parameters, and laboratory and supplier test data. In actual circumstances, the data may vary due to differences in individual products, software versions, and testing environments.