1. The AnTuTu Benchmark Score and the data of UFS 2.2 come from the realme lab. The actual results may vary slightly depending on the environment.
2. 5000mAh is the typical value of realme narzo 50i Prime battery capacity.
3. The data of Ultra Saving Mode comes from the realme lab. The actual results may vary slightly depending on the environment.
4. The thickness and weight data come from the test results of realme lab. Due to different measurement methods, the actual data may have a reasonable tolerance range.
5. The screen spec data comes from the test results of realme lab.
6. The test standards are all from realme lab.
7. Product pictures are for reference only, please refer to the actual products. Certain product specifications and descriptions may change due to reasons like changes in suppliers. The data in the page came from realme designed technical parameters, test data from the laboratories, and supplier test data. In actual circumstances, the data will differ slightly, depending on the test software version, specific testing environment, specific version, and working conditions.