Dear customers, in an effort to protect the wider community, we will be suspending face-to-face services at realme authorised service centre, effective immediately. For any assistance, please contact the realme Support Team at https://www.realme.com/au/support.html
realme XT features a 64MP ultra high-resolution sensor, the highest resolution sensor on any smartphone*. Its Tetracell and 3D HDR technology lets you take crystal clear photos under any circumstances.
The 64MP quad camera is able to take 9216×6912 ultra detailed photos. The photo size is four times larger than that taken with a 16MP camera, producing unrivaled pictures that look crisp and detailed even when zoomed-in.
realme Chief Photography Officer
The ultra-large 1/1.72” GW1 64MP sensor is up to 34% bigger than a 48MP sensor and features four-in-one intelligent pixel binning, F1.8 large aperture, and a 6P lens with superior light-gathering capability-providing realme XT with Flagship-level photography.
The hardware-based bokeh effect and depth control offer superior portraits, enabling you to become the star of your photos.
Smart HDR brings out more highlight and shadow details to your pictures, so you don’t need to worry about backlit shots.
An all new retro style portrait lens is added to achieve a premium portrait effect.
The Sony IMX471 16MP front camera, coming with AI Face Beauty mode, makes your selfies unbelievably crisp and simply gorgeous.
The ultra wide-angle camera packs a 119° field of view that’s up to 50% wider, and realme’s DLDC engine corrects edge distortion ensuring the quality of your shots.
Get closer and discover the beauty of the micro world around you with the 4 cm built-in macro lens.
A Hyperbola is widely used in the field of mathematics, architecture and astronomy. realme XT incorporates the element on fluid glass for a fantastic and eye-catching visual design.
realme XT comes with a sharp 16.3 cm (6.4”) FHD+ Super AMOLED display. Upgraded high-precision dispensing technology and COF packaging technology have allowed us to reach a 91.9% screen-to-body ratio. Stretch your horizons and immerse yourself in your favourite videos and games like never before.
realme XT brings you a stunning Dark Mode that can be activated manually or automatically at sunset. Applicable to most third party apps, the Dark Mode allows you to become immersed in a complete dark experience. *
The latest optical fingerprint scanner module from Goodix 3.0 introduces a multi-monitor identification system, adding a filter that can identify colours for a more secure unlocking experience.
Snapdragon 712 AIE features a 10nm process and improves the clock-speed to 2.3 Ghz, leading to a 10% overall performance improvement over the previous generation. Furthermore, the 3.0 AI engine greatly enhances the efficiency in speech recognition, image processing and optimization.
Only 80 minutes are needed for a full charge with VOOC Flash Charge 3.0. While playing a game continuously for an hour, our advanced charging technology recharges your phone by up to 51%, 5 times faster than normal charging. The screen power-saving feature and AI cooling further reduce power consumption and prolong battery life.
Hyper Boost 2.0 brings the all new Game Boost 2.0, featuring Frame Boost and Touch Boost to lower game latency by up to 73.7%. Besides, the UFS 2.1 Flash Storage lets you load and play games smoothly.
Store all your games into Game Space and enjoy a more immersive gaming experience. The Do-Not-Disturb mode and semi-transparent pop-ups can be set to avoid any interruptions while playing your favorite games.
realme XT features multiple cooling layers to further prevent overheating, including a new type of thermal gel, high thermal conductivity aluminum and a series of graphite sheets. The device stays 14% cooler even while gaming, making it more comfortable to hold for longer.
ColorOS 6 retains the space-inspired Real Design, with more new features introduced. Clone Apps now supports 10 more hot apps, while customised fonts allow you to make your device unique. Digital Wellbeing from Google helps you better manage your daily usage of the phone. *
1. Along with the ISOCELL Plus technology, 64MP Samsung GW1 sensor uses the state-of-the-art Tetracell four-in-one pixel technology to combine four adjacent pixels into a single 1.6μm large pixel.
2. The above primary camera‘s data is obtained from the official website of Samsung Semiconductor.
3. The 1.5x FOV is calculated from the diagonal angle of the lens. The FOV of the wide angle is 119° before distortion correction while the FOV of the main camera is 78.6°.
4. realme's Dual Lens Distortion Correction (DLDC) engine is produced by realme Imaging lab in conjunction with ArcSoft, a well-known supplier of imaging algorithms.
5. The above data is obtained from realme lab. Since the test result is affected by test environment, please refer to the actual item.
6. The improvement data of photosensitive area and signal intensity is derived from Goodix's official website and realme R&D lab. The referent object is G2.0 module.
7. The data of CPU is obtained from Qualcomm's official website. The previous generation is snapdragon 710 AIE.
8. The battery data is obtained from realme lab. Since the test result is affected by test environment, please refer to the actual item. The normal fast charging refers to the 18W (9V/2A) solution.
9. The new features in OS will be updated with OTA later.
10. realme works with Aaron Huey not National Geographic.