Terms of Sales
This website is operated by realme Mobile Australia. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to realme Mobile Australia. realme Mobile Australia offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Sales” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Sales”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Sales apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Sales carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Sales. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Sales are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Sales.
Thank you for using realme handset. We will provide our product with comprehensive warranty services in accordance with applicable national laws and regulations. In case of any conﬂict between the following policies and the National Policies, or Commissions, the national policies shall prevail.
The images or photographs of the products shown on our Website are for illustrations only. Colour may differ depending on the pixel quality and etc. We work our very best to make sure the colours, sizes and details are displayed accurately but errors may occur. It is uncontrollable for our consumers who may view the Products slightly different due to external factors and for that matter, the Products you receive may vary slightly from those advertised.
- Orders for Products
- Before submitting your order, please ensure you have checked the Products you selected are correct.
- After placing an order, you will receive an email from us. The email will contain order confirmation of the Products and order reference number. Please note that the Order Confirmation is not equivalent to order being processed. The final confirmation will be a Dispatch Notification email from us.
- We will endeavour to notify you as soon as possible when there is an error on your order. This includes but not limited to out of stock, price variation, payment issue etc.
- Service Availability
The realme Website or realme Online Store is suitable for consumers in Australia and accepts shippings within the Australia region only.
- Your Responsibility
To avoid delays or other encountering affecting your purchase order, please ensure the orders placed by you are rightful and accurate. This includes:
- Any information you provide to us is complete and accurate;
- You are at least 18 years old or with a parental guardian;
- You order the Products to be collect within Australia;
- You are purchasing Products in your individual capacity for personal and domestic, non-commercial use.
- realme Disclaimer
We may also provide links on our website to the websites of other companies, whether affiliated with us or not. We cannot give any undertaking that products you purchase from third party sellers through our website, or from companies to whose website we have provided a link on our website. You acknowledge that we are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party. This DISCLAIMER does not affect your statutory rights against the third-party seller.
- Consumer Rights
In addition to the rights described within this Terms, consumers may also be entitled to rights under the Australian Consumer Law and other application Australian consumer protection laws and regulations. You may be entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You may also be entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
We offer the following shipping options within Australia
- Express parcel post for all purchase orders
- Express parcel post for eligible returns orders
- Express parcel post for all In-warranty services
- $12 express parcel post fee for Out-of-Warranty services
- You will receive a Dispatch Notification email with your tracking information once your order has been shipped. You can track the progress of your order via the provided link.
- All parcel posts require signature on delivery by default. Please ensure someone is present at the address to accept and sign to receive the Product. Otherwise, a parcel collection card will be left at your delivery address for you to collect the Product at your local Australia Post Office.
- Please ensure the delivery address provided by you are accurate. We will not be liable for any product lost during transport.
- Address cannot be changed once order is paid. For any alteration, please contact or email the realme Call Centre as soon as possible.
- From the time of dispatch, which is also the date of Dispatch Notification, the Products will be your responsibility.
- Price and Payment
- We endeavour to ensure that all details and prices available on the realme website are correct, but errors may still occur. And when error is identified and could possibly affect the Products which you have ordered, we will inform you at earliest possible to arrange alternatives or cancelling your order.
- The prices shown on the realme website are inclusive of GST and delivery fee.
- Despite our best efforts, some details including prices may not be complete or accurate. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors and inaccuracies at any time. If the change is affecting your order, we shall contact you to arrange alternatives or cancelling your order. And if you have already made the payment, you will receive a full refund.
- Your payment for the Products must be made in accordance with our available payment options. The order will only be accepted to the next process if the payment is confirmed successful.
- Our Returns and Refunds
Though that we believe our Products are outstanding in its price range in terms of performance, design, and service, in some instances, we understand the Products may not be how you expected to be. And therefore, we are providing the following information and instructions in relation to the return and refund of our Products.
If you change your mind about your purchase of products, you can email realme Customer Service team firstname.lastname@example.org provided that the following requirements are met:
- The claim is made within 14 days of the date you receive the product;
- The product is originally purchased from realme website Australia and is available to be returned in Australia;
- The product is un-opened with original packaging seal still intact;
- The product is undamaged product;
- Obtain the receipt/tax invoice.
Once the product is returned and accepted under the return criteria, you will receive a full refund of price paid for the Product within 10 business days. Please note that if your return Product is unsealed, opened, damaged, used and etc, realme is unable to offer a full refund.
If you wish to return a product which you consider is a faulty product, you can email our Customer Service team email@example.com provided that the initial requirements are met,
- The claim is made within 30 days of the date you receive the product;
- The product is originally purchased from realme website Australia and is available to be returned in Australia;
- For the return of the Product, you will return all in-box accessories including user guide, warranty cards and etc;
- The return must include a copy of recept/tax invoice.
We will commence a full assessment on the returned Product once received, and an assessment result will be bought forward to you via email with a confirmation of the Product be eligible for the return claim or otherwise. The following assessment outcome applies in compliance with the return criteria:
- We have completed the assessment with fault been verified and confirmed to be a major failure. We will contact you and offer you the choices of repair, replacement (same Product) or full refund;
- We have completed the assessment with fault been verified and confirmed to be a minor failure. We will repair the Product by replacing the faulty components with brand new components and then return the Product to you;
- We have completed the assessment on the Product and the result is no fault is found, or fault is found to be caused by an external factor (non-manufacture caused), the claim will be rejected, and we will return the Product to you.
We will make the best effort to process the return as soon as possible, however, in some circumstances, the return process may take up to 30 business days from the date of your return claim. Please email the realme Customer Service team firstname.lastname@example.org for any updates.
- Product Warranty Inclusions and Exclusions
The warranties set forth for the Products that are listed on realme website can be viewed in Warranty Terms. Please note that the warranties provided by realme are in addition to your rights under the Australia Consumer Law and other applicable Australian consumer protection laws and regulations.
- Your personal information
- Limitation of Liability
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the Website is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the sales are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall realme Mobile Australia, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured from the website, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the website or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the website and service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- Entire Agreement
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Sales shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Sales and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Sales constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the realme website, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Sales).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Sales shall not be construed against the drafting party.
- Governing Law
These Terms of Sales and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Sales shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia.
- Changes to Terms of Sales
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Sales at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Sales by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Sales constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- Contact Information
Questions about the Terms of Sales should be sent to us at email@example.com.