Note: Delivery of the all the pre-orders will start from 23rd Feb
There is no special requirement for the first time charge. The battery is designed to have a good performance in a wide range of ambient temperatures, with 16° C to 25° C （61° F to 77° F）as the ideal comfort zone.Its maximum lifespan cannot be reached with an unoriginal charger or under extreme temperature.Charging at temperatures above 45 °C will degrade battery performance, resulting in slower charging.When using your device in a very cold environment, you may notice a decrease in battery life, but this condition is temporary. Once the battery’s temperature returns to its normal operating range, its performance will return to normal as well.To avoid battery damage, realme smartphone will automatically stop charging at extreme ambient temperatures, and alerts you “Temperature is too low/high, the battery cannot be charged”, “Temperature is too low/high, the battery cannot be fully charged”.
Go to [Settings] > [Additional Settings] > [Back up and reset] > [Create New Backup]; Select the data to be backed up and get started,this backup will be stored in a date-named folder on phone storage. [DCIM] folder contains your photos and screenshots. Pictures downloaded from APPs are saved in [Pictures/Photo]. [Movies], [Music] and [Pictures] folders contain your videos, audio, and pictures respectively.Connect your phone to your computer, copy what you need to your computer. Or via Clone Phone, you can quickly transfer all data from one smartphone to another one phone as data backup.
* Settings and paths might differ from those of your phone.
* After the backup is complete, copy and transfer your data again as an alternate backup to prevent data loss or damage.
* To support the whole backup process to complete, make sure the battery level of realme smartphone is over 50% and don’t turn off or restart your phone during the backup process.
* Backups will be erased when you flash the phone, wipe data or reset realme phone to factory settings.
Take your phone out of the liquid immediately and turn off the phone at once and remove both the SIM and SD card.Use a tissue or soft cloth to thoroughly adsorb water stains or liquids and gently shake the phone in the opposite direction of liquid inflow so that the liquid can flow out.
Blow-dry the phone with a fan or cold air hair dryer, then take your phone, warranty card and proof of purchase to a nearby realme Customer Center for repairs at once.DO NOT blow-dry the phone with a hot air hair dryer to avoid phone firmware damage caused by overheating.
Emergency measures can effectively reduce the probability of damage, but there is still a certain risk of water damage caused by the failure of multiple precision electronic components inside the phone. Therefore, send your phone to Service Center for professional repairs as soon as possible.
We recommend the original phone case and screen protector to provide double protect to your realme phone.
Original phone cases are produced with molds built with realme phone, and tested with realme phone as well. All this makes sure that every hole site of key and port minutely. realme phone case can provide strong protection to your phone.After testing for thousands of times,evidence shows that original phone case can minimize the damage caused by fall, shock, liquid invasion, dustinvasion, etc..
realme phone is also equipped with an original HD clear screen protector. It perfectly fits the angles and radians of the screen without blocking the camera or the light sensor,ensures high-definition and sensitiveness of screen. Besides that,it can also minimize the probability of screen scratch or damage in case the phone falls.
Insert the card needle into the hole outside the card tray to pop it open.
Pull out the card tray and place SIM card on it as per instructions.
Insert horizontally to avoid tray damage or SIM card loose.
*If SIM card size doesn’t fit the slot, change your SIM card with your telecom operator.
*Do not cut your SIM card on your own, otherwise your card may damage. Make sure the edge of SIM card is smooth.
*Do not install or remove SIM card when phone is on.
Press the Menu button.
Slide down the application interface until you see a lock icon at the left upper corner.
For security and privacy purpose, Google has removed [Forget password] function to keep your phone under secure and private protection.
Unless you made a backup before you forgot your passcode, there isn't a way to save your device's data. You'll need to take your phone, proof of purchase and warranty card to visit realme Service Center to flash your device, which deletes all of your data and settings.
During daily use, your phone's slit, receiver, speaker, headphone jack and USB interface might be contaminatedby dirt and impurities, which will cause poor firmware contact, or block the receiver and speaker; or even breed bacteria and affect your health.
So daily cleaning is necessary.Dip a lint-free cloth, medical cotton sticker or makeup cotton in distilled water or low concentration alcohol, then wipe the surface of the phone.
When cleaning phone slits and holes, you can clean the dust with a dry toothbrush or a toothpick, or blow the dust with a cold air hair dryer. In addition, to absorb the dust with a low power handheld mini vacuum cleaner is also feasible.If impurities cannot be cleaned up, contact realme Service Center for professional assistances.
* NEVER blow dust with a hot air hair dryer to prevent damage caused by overheating.
* DO NOT remove the battery cover when cleaning dust to prevent phone electronic components damage.
Press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons: Your phone will take a screenshot for the current page.
Press and hold the Power and Volume Up buttons about 2 seconds to capture a long screenshot.Click [Page-down] to scroll to the next page, continue to click Page-down until you want to stop capturing, then click [Save] to generate a long screenshot.
|You can do [Factory data reset] if your phone becomes lagging, phone has too much junk files and caches, or has issues with system or applications.
By doing [Factory data reset], all data in your phone will be permanently erased, so you need to make a backup and transfer that to your computer or SD card to prevent data loss.
Go to [Settings] > [Additional settings] > [Back up and reset] > [Factory data reset] to reset your Phone.
In [Factory data reset], Phone has four options. Choose one according to your needs
* Any reset option cannot be revoked once it is operated.
|When the phone stops functioning properly in certain cases (such as fails to restart or switch off, update the system, wipe data ), you can fix the issues under Recovery Mode.After your phone turns off, press and hold both the Power and Volume Down buttons, until the phone enters Recovery Mode.You can download the firmware to your phone storage, then click [Install from storage device] > [From phone storage], find the firmware you’ve downloaded and click it to start updating.
* Back up your data before updating the system.
* Plug your phone into power or keep the battery level over 40%.
* System update takes 3-5mins. Do not force power off your phone during the update.
|If your phone screen doesn’t respond when you touch it or frozen while using some applications etc.,you can force restart your phone to solve A force restart won't erase the content on your phone except those are broken or invalid.
Press and hold both the Power and Volume Up buttons for at least eight seconds, until the phone is turned on.
If you cannot force restart your phone, plug in your phone with the original charger and let it charge for up to 30 minutes, then try again.If the problem persists, You need totake your phone to a nearby realme Service Center for repairs.
|Every application may require certain data or access to your phone’s other features (Location Service, Photos, Contacts, etc.). When you meet some issues, for example, facebook cannot take photos,you need to check if you have declined camera permission.
Go to [Security Center] > [Privacy permissions] > [App permission management]. Click “Applications”, select an app and choose to accept, decline or limit call, SMS, device and privacy related permissions.
|Clone Phone can safely and rapidly transfer all the data including Personal Data (Contacts, Messages, etc.), System Data , Applications (Applications and Application Data) and Files like Audios, Videos, Photos and Documents.
After both of devices have installed Clone Phone,On your new phone, go to [Tools] > [Clone Phone], select “This is the new phone”. On you old phone, go to [Clone Phone] and select “This is the old phone” and scan the QR Code generated by the new phone to start cloning.
During the process, Keep your device close to the other to ensure the network connection.
|1.If you have any question or you are not familiar with some feature of your realme product, please contact us via Email.
Email :Send your queries and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
2.If your realme device needs repair, you can visit https://www.realme.com/eu/support. The technicians in all the service centres have done professional training to deliver high-quality services. We are also working on it to provide more convenient services.
|ollow these steps before you take your device to a realme Authorized Service Provider. If your device won't turn on or respond, finish as many steps as possible:
1.Back up your device.
2.Log out your cloud service account and remove your screen lock password.
3.Bring your sales receipt, in case your service requires proof of purchase.
4.Bring your device and accessories in which you need help.
5.Bring a form of personal identification, like a driver’s license, passport or other government-issued ID.
|After examining your realme product, the technician will confirm the total costs for repair or replacement. In some cases, a repair might be covered by the realme warranty and there's no charge for the same. This does not include accidental damage, which is chargeable.
If your realme device was damaged, your repair fee will vary, depending on the repair. realme Authorized Service Providers may set their own fees，you can also contact realme online support to get assistant.
|Most of our realme Authorized Service Providers offer same-day service if you go to service center.
If the spare parts ran out of stock, we would inform you immediately when it arrive.
If you have to ship the device for repair in some situations, it will be returned or ready for pickup in approximately 5-7 days.
|This warranty does not cover accidental damage nor any of the following conditions, however, paid repair services are available.
1. After the warranty period;
2. No valid proof of purchase, an exception can be granted if the customer can prove that the phone is within the warranty period;
3. No realme official warranty commitments;
4. The phone is damaged due to improper use (such as falling, squeezing, water damage, etc.);
5. Damage and malfunction due to uncontrollable external forces (such as floods, fires, earthquakes, lightning strikes and traffic accidents);
6. Failure to use and maintain the product according to the instructions that lead to damage or malfunction, such as use under extreme temperatures, use of non-realme accessories, etc.;
7. Product natural wear and tear (for example casing, buttons, display, accessories, etc.);
8. Dis-assembly, self-repair, modification, rooting and other human behavior that causes damage.
|If the phone had liquid damage, DO NOT blow-dry the phone with a hot air hair dryer and avoid phone firmware damage caused by overheating.
When dropping your phone into any form of liquid, the emergency measures can effectively reduce the probability of damage, but there is still a certain risk of water damage caused by the failure of multiple precision electronic components inside the phone. Bring your phone to the realme authorized service center for professional repairs as soon as possible. If liquid damages occurred, the service for the liquid damage isn't covered by the realme one-year warranty.
1.1 The price of the Products will be those displayed on our website at checkout, except where obviously incorrect.
1.2 Product prices exclude shipping charges (further details about shipping charges can be found on our website or otherwise as listed in these terms) and any banking transaction fees (for which we are not responsible).
1.3 If you are paying for your order with an international credit or debit card, the price displayed in your card statement may vary based on exchange rates. Your bank or card issuer may also charge additional foreign conversion charges and fees, which may increase the overall cost of your purchase. Please contact your bank or card issuer for further information about this before placing any order on our website.
1.4 Payments on our website are handled by a third-party payment partner and transmitted using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (“SSL”) with 2048-bit encryption. realme does not store or have access to your payment details. Your credit/debit card information is retained via our third-party payment partner’s servers and is only stored on those servers.
1 Products are only shipped to the territories specified in the following link (https://www.realme.com/eu/legal/official-sales-region). Please check our official sales regions and check your region before making an order.
2 Status Updates. realme will keep you updated on your order status via email. Orders cannot be cancelled once they have reached “order being prepared” status, therefore, it will be delivered according to their original delivery instructions after this point. However, this will not otherwise prejudice your statutory right (including those set out within these Terms of Sale).
3. The shipping costs are not included in the price. The amount of the same will be broken down in the sale process and before the sale is formalized. We are unable to ship to P.O. Box and Military addresses.
4. We do not recommend that you use the address of any mail forwarding companies when ordering Products for delivery, as realme will not be able to track logistics once the Products arrive at the forwarding company.
1. When will my order be shipped out?
Orders are usually shipped within two (2) business days of the receipt of the payment. Orders made during promotional periods and special events, may have longer shipping times, at the discretion of realme. In such cases, customers will be separately informed in advance.
2. What is the shipping fee?
Delivery is free for orders of 70€ or over, and we also provide the Priority service for extra 3€. For the orders below 70€, the shipping fee is 4.99€ for Standard service, and 7.99€ for Priority service.
3. Why couldn’t I use my address when placing an order?
We regret that we are unable to deliver to the following addresses:
- France: French overseas departments and territories, including Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Martinique, Mayotte and Reunion
- Finland: Aland Islands
- Greece: Mount Athos
- Spain: Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla
- United Kingdom: Channel Islands
1. We are under a legal duty to supply products that are fit for their given purpose, are of satisfactory quality and are as described. You may cancel your order or get your product repaired or replaced free of charge within 30 days of delivery if you find that a product we have supplied does not conform with its description or any faulty.
2. If you wish to return a Product or get a replacement product due to the original product not being fit for the given purpose, satisfactory quality, or for incorrect description, please raise a request on our support page (https://buy.realme.com/eu/return-replacement).
3. We may choose not to accept your returns under the following circumstances:
(1) Damages have been made to the product due to negligence in usage or physical damage to the product;
(2) Price fluctuations is the sole reason for return;
(3) Customized customer contracts;
(4) Invalid proof of purchase;
(5) Product is not purchased from the existing country/region.
Check more details from https://www.realme.com/eu/legal/terms-sales.
Bring your device, receipt, and warranty card to a local service center. Activation Time Inquiry (https://www.realme.com/eu/support/phonecheck) is available to check whether your device is in warranty.
1. Other services are based on local conditions, please contact local service centers for further details.
2. Some spare parts may vary in appearance and function due to differences in local laws, restrictions, and products safety qualification standards. Please contact local service centers for further details.
3. Upgrading the system may cause data loss. Please back up your data before heading to service centers for an upgrade.