Terms of Sale
These Terms and Conditions of Sale ("ToS") apply to all purchases made and all services offered on https://www.realme.com and all relevant subdomains ("Website"). Please read the ToS carefully so that You ("Buyer") are aware of Buyer's rights and obligations.
These ToS apply to any purchase made by Buyer on or after March 10th, 2022 and may be revised at any time by Seller. For any purchase made prior to March 10th, 2022, the ToS published at the time of purchase by Buyer shall apply to that particular purchase.
Contract or Agreement: the contract governed by these ToS resulting from an offer by Seller to sell Products to Buyer and Buyer's acceptance of Seller's offer. The Contract shall be concluded at the Seller's place.
Buyer: You, the Buyer, a natural person, non-professional consumer who (if required) is duly registered on www.realme.com and/or has downloaded the application and has placed an order with the Seller. If the Buyer is not of legal age to form a binding contract with the Seller, the Buyer may use the services only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. Furthermore, in this case the Seller reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, terminate the rights of the Buyer to use the services, remove or edit content or cancel orders at its sole discretion.
realme Account: the Buyer's personal account on www.realme.com for executing the Contract or Agreement (if required) and receiving information from the Seller.
Products: the Products and/or Services offered for sale by the Seller on the Website.
1.1 These Terms of Sale set out the terms and conditions on which we supply Products to you.
1.2 References in these Terms of Sale to “you”, “your” or the “customer” shall mean the person purchasing the Products.
1.3 References in these Terms of Sale to “we”, “our”, “us”, “seller” or “realme” shall mean Unumplus Limited, trading as realme and registered in the United Kingdom under Company number 10536855 and with its registered office at 7 Albert Buildings, 49 Queen Victoria Street, London , EC4N 4SA.
1.4 Reference to “Products” in these Terms of Sale shall mean mobile handsets and accessories made available for sale by realme on our website realme.com/uk.
1.5 When we use the words “writing” or “written” in these Terms of Sale, this includes emails.
1.7 Please contact us using the details set out in section 18 (Contact Us) if you would like further information or if you think that there is an issue with these Terms of Sale.
- Contract for the Purchase of Products
2.1 By placing an order using the online check out process on our website, you are making an offer to us to buy the selected Products.
2.2 Your offer to purchase Products will be considered by us and will be accepted when you receiving an Order Confirmation. The contract will not be accepted and will not be binding on us until this point.
2.3 We may refuse to accept (or choose to cancel) your order where:
（1）the Product is no longer in stock;
（2）the Product is no longer being produced;
（3）the Product cannot be delivered to you due to constraints with our logistics and/or supply chain;
（4）there is a price fluctuation and the Product that you placed an order for is no longer available at the price displayed to you;
（5）we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment or we do not receive payment;
（6）a credit reference we have obtained for you does not meet our minimum requirements;
（7）we have reason to suspect fraud; and/or
（8）you do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the Products, for example where you provide incorrect or incomplete shipping information or contact details, or you fail to update the information when required.
2.4 Where realme is required to cancel your order, we will first notify you that we need to cancel your order before refunding you for the cost of your order. Unless provided for otherwise under applicable laws, refund(s) of monies towards a cancelled order shall be the full extent of realme’s liability for a cancelled order.
- Prices and Payments
3.1 The price of the Products will be those displayed on our website at checkout, except where obviously incorrect.
3.2 Product prices exclude shipping charges (further details about shipping charges can be found on our website or otherwise as listed in these terms) and any banking transaction fees (for which we are not responsible).
3.3 If you are paying for your order with an international credit or debit card, the price displayed in your card statement may vary based on exchange rates. Your bank or card issuer may also charge additional foreign conversion charges and fees, which may increase the overall cost of your purchase. Please contact your bank or card issuer for further information about this before placing any order on our website.
3.4 Payments on our website are handled by a third-party payment partner and transmitted using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (“SSL”) with 2048-bit encryption. realme does not store or have access to your payment details. Your credit/debit card information is retained via our third-party payment partner’s servers and is only stored on those servers.
- Our Products
The images of the Products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to ensure the accuracy of Product images on our website, your Product may vary slightly from those images (for example, by color).
- Risk and Title
Please note that you will be responsible for any loss of or damage to the Products from the point at which the Products are delivered to the address you have specified or the point at which you collect the Products. You will own the Products once we have received payment in full.
- Warranty Policy
6.1 The realme phones and the accessories specified below, where purchased on realme.com/uk, are covered by realme’s limited warranty described in this section 6 which starts from the date of delivery (the “Limited Warranty”).
6.2 The Limited Warranty covers the hardware components of our Products as originally supplied and Product defects caused by workmanship or build materials. The Limited Warranty does not cover any of the matters listed in section 7 (Limited Warranty Exclusions).
6.3 The Limited Warranty is only redeemable within your original country or region of purchase, subject to any applicable national laws within such country or region which may prohibit such redemption and provided that such original country or region is within the EU.
6.4 Any repair and replacement service covered by the Limited Warranty, along with shipping and handling, will be free within the Limited Warranty period specified below.
6.5 realme may use rebuilt, reconditioned or new parts and components when repairing any Products. Alternatively, we may replace the defective Products entirely with a rebuilt, reconditioned or new realme Products.
6.6 Please note that we only offer after sales assistance in the areas where we make shipments (this includes repairs and/or replacements/returns). realme accepts no liability for orders placed outside of official sales regions.
A list of official sales regions that we deliver Products to can be found here.
6.7 We have set out the Limited Warranty periods in respect of each of our Products below. The Products covered by the Limited warranty are:
|Item||Limited Warranty Period|
|[all realme Phones] (Part cost and service charges included).||Twenty-four (24) months|
|Batteries within all realme phones (Part cost and service charges included).||Twelve (24) months|
|Charges for realme phones and other accessories (including adapter, USB cable) (Part cost and service charges included).||Twelve (24) months|
|Earphones||Twelve (24) months|
6.8 The Limited Warranty does not affect your statutory rights.
- Limited Warranty Exclusions
7.1 The Limited Warranty does not cover:
(1) software, consumable items, and accessories, even if packaged and sold together with Products;
(2) defects or damage resulting from accidents (including man-made accidents and traffic accidents), neglect, misuse or abnormal use; defects or damage caused by abnormal conditions or improper storage; exposure to liquid, moisture, dampness, sand or dirt, or unusual physical, electrical or electromechanical stress;
(3) scratches, dents, and cosmetic damage, unless caused by realme;
(4) defects or damage resulting from excessive force or use of metallic objects on the touch screen;
(5) devices that have the serial number or the IMEI numbers removed, defaced, damaged, altered or made illegible;
(6) warranty commitments that are not provided by realme or provided to you outside of the requirements set out in these terms in relation to the Limited Warranty;
(7) ordinary wear and tear;
(8) defects or damage resulting from the use of the Products outside of any instructions issued by realme, improper use (including dropping from heights, handling without due care and water damage) or in conjunction with accessories, products, or ancillary/peripheral equipment that are not furnished or approved by realme;
(9) any physical feature defects or damage resulting from improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation, service, or adjustment not undertaken or approved by realme;
(10) defects or damage resulting from external causes such as collision with an object, fire, flooding, dirt, windstorm, lightning, earthquake, exposure to weather conditions, theft, blown fuse, or improper use of any electrical source;
(11) defects or damage resulting from cellular signal reception or transmission, or viruses and other software problems introduced into the Products;
(12) products not purchased from realme point of sale or authorised resellers (we recommend that you contact the point of sale for support);
(13) products purchased outside of officially supported realme countries or regions (list of official sales regions that we deliver Products to can be found here), or where the Product has been purchased outside of our website;
(14) repairs conducted by unofficial repair centres or disassembly, self-repair, modification, rooting and/or other human behaviours or intervention that may cause damage; “unofficial” means not purchased through realme.com/eu or from an authorised realme partner;
(15) any damage incurred where you are unable to provide a valid warranty card issued to you by realme on purchasing the Product and valid proof of purchase. However, an exception can be granted if you can provide satisfactory evidence that the relevant realme phone was purchased within the warranty period; and/or
(16) any damage incurred outside of the Limited Warranty period.
7.2 For any further information relating to the Limited Warranty, please contact the realme customer support service via email@example.com.
- Your Cancellation, Return and Replacement Rights
8.1 You may be able to cancel your contract, return a Product purchased from us or request replacement Products from us in the following circumstances.
8.2 Faulty Product or incorrect description. We are under a legal duty to supply Products that are fit for their given purpose, are of satisfactory quality and are as described. You may cancel your order or get your Product repaired or replaced following the process set out in section 9 (Returns and Replacement Policy for Defective Products) if you think that a Product we have supplied does not conform with its description or is faulty.
8.3 Our actions or proposed actions. You can return a Product to us or cancel your contract with us for any of the reasons set out below:
(1) we have told you about an upcoming change to the version of the Terms that apply to you which you do not agree to (see section 16 (Changes) for more information on this); or
(2) you have a legal right to end the contract because of something we have done wrong.
8.4 Changed your mind. You may return your Products or cancel your contract within fourteen (14) days after the day you receive the Products if you are based in the European Union (EU). Where you intend to cancel your contract in line with your statutory rights if you are based in the European Union. You can return Products within this time period for any reason. The Products should be kept in reasonable condition and, if possible, should be returned in the original packaging. We reserve the right to make deductions from any refund due to you (for example, to cover any loss of value in the product that you are responsible for). You will also have to pay the costs of return of any goods. You can cancel your contract or return your Products by following the process set out in section 10 (Returns Process) or by contacting us set out in section 18 (Contact Us). We will process your full refund within fourteen (14) days of receiving your Product (or satisfactory proof that the Product has been shipped or posted to us) to the same source of payment from where you initially made the payment.
8.5 Please see section 9 (Returns and Replacement Policy for Defective Products) for further information on these rights and how to exercise them.
- Return and Replacement Policy for Defective Products
9.1 This section does not apply to returns under the Limited Warranty or where you have changed your mind. Further details on making a claim under the Limited Warranty can be found in sections 6 (Warranty Policy) and 7 (Limited Warranty Exclusions) and further details on returns and cancellations where you have changed your mind can be found in section 8 (Your Cancellation, Return and Replacement Rights).
9.2 If you wish to return a Product or get a replacement Product due to the original Product not being fit for the given purpose, of satisfactory quality, or not as described, please submit a ticket within 30 days of receiving the Product through the after-sales support page on our website at https://buy.realme.com/uk/return-replacement.
9.3 If, after inspection of the relevant Product, we consider that the repair or replacement of defective Product is not objectively possible or are unreasonably expensive we consider that a refund is due, we will process such refund as soon as possible and, in any case, within fourteen (14) days of the day on which we inform you that a refund is due, having inspected the relevant Product.
9.4 Please note that we may choose not to accept returns in certain situations, including, without limitation, the following circumstances:
(1) defects or damages caused by misuse, neglect, physical damage, tampering, incorrect adjustment, normal wear, and tear or incorrect installation after purchase;
(2) price fluctuations being the sole reason for the return;
(3) where you purchase a customised Product, unless there is a defect with the customised Product;
(4) where you are unable to present valid proof of purchase; and/or
(5) where the Product has not been purchased from the existing country/return from where you are now seeking to make a return.
9.5 In all cases, we will inspect the Products and verify any fault.
9.6 To qualify for a replacement or refund, devices must be undamaged, be in an otherwise ‘as new’ condition and, if possible, with the original packaging. Accessories must be returned, wherever reasonably practicable, sealed within their original packaging. We reserve the right to refuse a refund if the Product returned is, in our reasonable opinion, damaged.
9.7 If you contact us within thirty (30) days of delivery about a defective Product, you will have the option to select a repair, a replacement or a refund. If a fault is found after thirty (30) days from delivery of the Products, you should contact us by using the details set out in section 18 (Contact Us) and we will either repair or replace the Product or provide a refund.
9.8 This Returns and Replacements Policy does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returns Process
10.1To process a return please submit a Return Form as instructed by visiting our after-sales support page at https://buy.realme.com/uk/return-replacement or contact realme customer service to request a return through E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Without a verified Return Form the returned package maybe declined. Return requests cannot be cancelled once they have reached “shipped” status.
10.2 We would recommend that you obtain proof of postage if you do return any Products to us.
10.3 Once you have submitted a return application form on the realme website and requested a return:
(1) you will be required to finish a return form once you have applied for after-sales services on realme website successfully. Print out the form and place it inside of the shipping package you are returning as well as on the top of the shipment. Further details about the return of shipment form and the returns process will be provided in an email we will send to you once you have requested the return;
(2) you should include all items from your original shipment including devices, accessories, and documentation. Do not send additional add-ons such as your SIM card, cases, screen protectors, or earphones. If such items are shipped to us by mistake, we are not able to return them;
(3) before returning any unit for service, be sure to back up your data. You are responsible for the personal information stored in your device - please erase all personal and sensitive data on the device before sending it to realme. realme will not be responsible for any loss of data held on your device;
(4) during service, data stored on the device may be deleted and reformatted. realme is not responsible for the loss of any software programs, data or other information contained in the device’s storage. Recovery and reinstallation of third-party software programs, data and information are not covered under warranty and
(5) the shipment will be returned by you at your own cost (subject to section 10.4 below) and on the basis of acceptance/eligibility of your shipment, you can claim the expense paid for returning the shipment.
10.4 Where you choose to return a Product, you shall be solely responsible for the costs of return save for:
(1) where the Product is defective or misdescribed according to the Product information provided to you;
(2) you are ending the contract because realme has informed you about an upcoming change to the Product or these Terms of Sale, an error in pricing, a delay in delivery due to events outside of realme’s control, or because you have a legal right to do so; and/or
(3) where we have expressly agreed to bear the costs of return.
- Shipping Policy
11.1 Dispatch. Orders are usually shipped within two (2) business days of payment. Orders made during promotional periods and special events may have longer shipping times, at the discretion of realme. In such cases, customers will be separately informed in advance.
11.2 The list of official sales regions we deliver Products to can be found here. If you can’t place an order, please check our official sales regions and check your region in the footer or our website and select the region which your address is associated.
11.3 We will deliver the Products to the delivery address you specify in your order. We will not deliver the Products to your delivery address unless there is someone present to accept and sign for them.
11.4 Inspection. All Products are inspected and sealed before delivery to avoid damage.
11.5 Status Updates. Realme will keep you updated on your order status via email. Orders cannot be cancelled once they have reached “order being prepared” status and will, therefore, be delivered according to their original delivery instructions after this point. However, this will not otherwise prejudice your statutory right (including those set out within these Terms of Sale).
11.6 Please note that additional charges will be necessary for shipping addresses in remote locations. We are unable to ship to P.O. Box and Military addresses.
11.7 We do not recommend that you use the address of any mail forwarding companies when ordering Products for delivery, as realme will not be able to track logistics once the Products arrive at the forwarding company.
11.8 Please note that any of the shipping times noted on the ordering page prior to placing your order may not be available in the following circumstances:
(1) if you schedule delivery at a fixed time;
(2) where you provide incomplete or incorrect address information or fail to provide us with information that is necessary to provide you with your Products. Please note that we may end the contract if you do not give us this information within a reasonable time of us asking for it, or if you give us incomplete or incorrect information. We will not be responsible for supplying the Products late or not supplying any part of them if this is caused by you not giving us the information we need within a reasonable time of us asking for it;
(3) you or the third party appointed for this purpose are not at home or available at the time of delivery;
(4) if you have requested self-pickup at a post office or other collection point; and
(5) where delays are caused by events that are outside our control (for example, extreme weather conditions, stock shortages, or a failure of our communication systems). In these cases, we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimize the effect of the delay. Provided we do this, we will not be liable for delays caused by the event. You may contact us about ending your contract or receiving a refund for any Products which you have not received if there is a substantial delay in you receiving your Products.
- Intellectual Property
12.1 Nothing herein shall be construed as granting a license to any trademarks, copyrights, patents, design rights or any other forms of intellectual property of either realme or its licensors. realme expressly reserves all rights.
12.2 Unless otherwise specified, nothing contained within these Terms of Sale shall mean that any Intellectual Property Right contained within the manufacturing of or provision of a realme phone or realme services shall accrue other than directly to realme, except for content where copyright or Intellectual Property Rights accrue to you directly by applicable laws.
12.3 Certain trademarks belong to third parties and may not be used without their permission. See their respective websites for more information.
- Personal Data
- Limitation of Liability
14.1 Nothing in these terms shall exclude either party’s liability for anything which cannot be excluded under law, for example:
(1) death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
(2) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
(3) any deliberate breaches by us of these Terms of Sale that would entitle you to terminate the contract; and/or
(4) any other form of liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law.
14.2 Subject to section 14.1 above, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaching these Terms of Sale or the contract, or our failing to use reasonable care and skill. We are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable or that arises (or is made worse) because of your own failure to use reasonable care and skill or which results from breach by you of any provision of these Terms of Sale.
14.3 We only supply the Products for domestic and private use and are therefore not liable for business losses (for example, loss of revenue or income; loss of business; loss of profits; loss of goodwill; loss of business opportunity; and/or business interruption or other losses of this kind).
14.4 The provisions of this section 14 shall not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor your cancellation rights as a consumer (as set out in these Terms of Sale).
- Transfer of rights and obligations
15.1 We may transfer our rights and obligations under these Terms of Sale to another organisation.
15.2 You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these Terms of Sale to another person if we agree to this in writing.
16.1 We reserve the right to update these Terms of Sale at any time without prior notification by updating our website accordingly.
16.2 Subject to section 16. 3 below, you will be bound by the version of the Terms of Sale in force at the time you enter into a contract.
16.3 realme may be required to make minor variations to the Terms of Sale to which you are subject for the following reasons:
(1) where we are required to make such changes under applicable law or regulations;
(2) to reflect minor technical adjustments and improvements that will have minimal impact on you, for example, to address potential security threats; and/or
(3) where we notify you of the change to these Terms of Sale before we accept your order and you do not inform us that you do not accept these terms.
16.4 In addition, as set out in the descriptions of the Products offered via our website, we may make other more material changes to these Terms of Sale or our Products, but where we do so, we will notify you and you may then contact us to end the contract formed by these Terms of Sale before the changes take effect and receive a refund for any products paid for but not received as a result of such changes.
17.1 Severability. Each of the sections of these Terms of Sale operates separately. If any provision or part-provision of these Terms of Sale are held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, they shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part-provision shall be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part-provision under this section shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of these Terms of Sale.
17.2 Inurement. These Terms of Sale will be binding on the parties and their respective heirs, executors, administrators and permitted successors and assigns.
17.3 No Waiver. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if you breach these Terms of Sale or any contract with us and we delay in taking steps against you, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things, and our previous inaction will not prevent us from taking action against you at a later date.
17.4 Rights of Third Parties. A person who is not a party to these Terms of Sale or the contract shall not have any rights under or in connection with them.
17.5 Force Majeure. Neither Party shall be liable for delay in performing obligations or for failure to perform obligations hereunder if the delay or failure results from: force majeure, an Act of God, or any governmental act, fire, earthquake, explosion, accident, industrial dispute, civil commotion, acts of terrorism or anything beyond the reasonable control of either Party and not involving any fault or negligence of the Party affected (a “Force Majeure Event”). Our performance under the contract will be considered suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues. You agree to provide us with an extension of time for performing our obligations for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavors to end the Force Majeure Event and/or to find a reasonable workaround.
17.6 Governing Law. Contracts for the purchase of Products through our website and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be governed by the local of the jurisdiction within which you reside. The parties shall attempt to resolve any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms of Sale (including non-contractual disputes or claims). In the event that such a dispute cannot be resolved within 90 days from the date when the dispute arose, either party shall have the right to submit the dispute to a competent court within which you are resident.
17.7 Notices. Formal notices given by you to us by emailing at our email address set out in section 18 (Contact Us). We may give notice to you at either the e-mail or postal address you provide to us when placing an order or by updating our website. Notice will be deemed received and properly served immediately when posted on our website, twenty-four (24) hours after an e-mail is sent, or three (3) days after the date of posting of any letter. In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an e-mail, that such e-mail was sent to the specified e-mail address of the addressee.
17.8 We intend to rely on these Terms of Sale and any document expressly referred to in them in relation to the subject matter of the contract. Although we agree that we are responsible for statements and representations made by our duly authorised representatives, please make sure you ask for any changes to these Terms of Sale to be confirmed in writing.
- Contact Us
Please contact us using the details set out below if you have any questions about these Terms of Sale.
Email support: email@example.com
This document was last updated on Augst 15th, 2022.