realme Phone Warranty Policy
This warranty policy applies only to realme mobile phones sold in Sri Lanka. In the event that a performance failure occurs during normal use during the warranty period, realme will provide free maintenance services.
Period of guarantee
Part cost and
battery ,USB cable, charger
Part cost and
Part cost and
In the guarantee quality commitment
- All spare parts and accessories are new.
- Spare parts may benefit from the remaining warranty period or self-replacement warranty period, whichever is longer.
- The replacement motherboard and screen are guaranteed for 6 months, and other parts are guaranteed for 90 days
The instructions and principles of the guarantee
- A valid warranty card and an invoice are required to guarantee the basic warranty of your rights, so be sure to keep them in a safe place;
- If you lose the invoice and proof of purchase, and you can not provide a copy of a valid invoice and proof of purchase, we will compare the date exactly three months after the date of manufacture of the phone and the date the electronic warranty then select the most beneficial of the two to serve as the date of purchase de facto;
- Some accessories (for example: manual, warranty card, etc.) are not covered by this warranty;
- Products purchased abroad do not benefit from warranty services in domestic service centers. If you have to pay for maintenance, consider equipment costs and make an appointment with the Customer Service Center in advance;
- Accessories (leather case, screen protector and holster) etc. may affect the proper functioning of the phone, if this is the case, you can request the replacement of accessories without replacing the phone;
- All replaced parts belong to realme.
Instruction for out of warranty
This warranty does not cover damage caused by humans or any of the following conditions, however, paid repair services are available.
- Beyond the warranty period
- Non-official warranty commitments (non-realme), such as verbal commitments from resellers.
- The phoneis damaged due to misuse (dropping, crushing, water damage, etc.);
- Damage and malfunctions due to uncontrollable external forces (such as floods, fires, earthquakes, lightning and road accidents);
- Do not use or maintain the product in accordance with instructions that have caused damage or malfunction, such as use in extreme temperatures, the use of non-realme accessories, etc .;
- Natural wear of the product (eg case, buttons, screen, accessories, etc.);
- Disassembly, self-repair, alteration, rooting and other human behaviors that cause damage.
Important notice and backup reminder for sending phones for repair
- Whensending a phone for repair, please bring a copy of the valid proof of purchase and the original invoice (the purchase order and the invoice must be completed and sealed by the seller and can not be not be modified, otherwise they will be considered invalid). The IMEI warranty card serial number stickers must not be torn or the warranty will not be valid.
- Before sending the device for repair, please save and delete all data (such as phone numbers, messages, photos, etc.) that you have stored, to prevent loss or disclosure during a subsequent repair. To respect your privacy, the realme Customer Service Center and its staff will not be responsible for backing up or restoring the data for you, and will not be liable for any consequences resulting from the loss or disclosure of the data.
- In circumstanceswhere the phone has been subjected to moisture, water damage, or unsupported changes, there may be other issues after the phone has been processed. If the phone is able to make calls before being repaired, but can not be repaired, this is considered a problem caused by the error itself and can not be repaired. The Customer Service Center may require you to sign a separate repair contract prior to repair in such circumstances;
- If the service policy conflicts with national laws and regulations, all laws and regulations in the country have priority.