With a large 6.6 inch fullscreen and a resolution of up to 2408*1080, you can enjoy an unprecedented FHD+ visual experience and see more rich details.*
50MP AI Triple Camera
Capture the Moment
50MP Primary Camera
B&W Portrait Lens
8MP AI Selfie Camera
Premium Sony Sensor
5000mAh Massive Battery
5000mAh large capacity battery keeps your phone fully powered up all day long. And the battery usage can be minimized by App Quick Freeze.
Super Power Saving Mode
When the battery is running out, Super Power Saving Mode can be turned on to fully satisfy your phone usage needs even with a 5% battery left.
5% Battery allows
TÜV Rheinland Smartphone
High Reliability Certification
The realme mobile phones are always of premium quality, this time, realme C35 also passed the TÜV Rheinland smartphone quality certification, to provide users a long-lasting smartphone experience.*
The test conditions are based on the
three-year life cycle of smartphone.
Components Reliability Test Scenarios
Daily Use Test Scenarios
Extreme Environment Test Scenarios
With the fast side fingerprint sensor, the phone can be unlocked quickly with just a touch, and your private information can be securely protected.
You can enjoy faster network and larger storage experience with two SIM card slots and a microSD card slot.
Based on Android 11
1. The thickness and weight data provided by realme Lab. Due to different measurement methods, the actual data may have a reasonable tolerance range.
2. The screen spec data comes from the test results of the realme lab.
3. 5000mAh is the typical value of realme C35 battery capacity.
4. The data of battery life is from the realme lab. The actual results may vary slightly depending on the environment.
5. Product pictures are for reference only, please refer to the actual products. Certain product specifications and descriptions may change due to reasons like changes in suppliers. The data on the page came from realme designed technical parameters, test data from the laboratories, and supplier test data. In actual circumstances, the data will differ slightly, depending on the test software version, specific testing environment, specific version, and working conditions.