Follow realme Instagram. Get a chance to win exciting gifts!
Thanks to the ultra-large battery capacity, you can say goodbye to the battery anxiety, totally immerse yourself in games or videos the whole day. App Quick Freeze minimizes battery usage by closing infrequently used apps, Screen Battery Optimization also allows you to tone down some display effects to preserve battery.*
You can turn on the extra-intense power-saving mode to get longer playing while the battery is running out. Even with 5% battery left, it can still fully satisfy your need to use the phone.
5% Battery allows
realme C25s is equipped with a 9V/2A adapter to ensure that you can charge the phone in a flash.
realme C25s features a large 6.5" screen with an 88.7% screen-to-body ratio, allowing you to enjoy excellent visual perception and smooth touch control whether playing games or watching movies.
Light your Beauty
The fingerprint sensor balances security and efficiency. With just one touch, the phone unlocks quickly and safely.
The geometric design is inspired by the sun and the ocean. When the light hits the phone, it looks like the surface of the ocean glistening in the sun from different angles, making people fall in love with it at first glance.
realme C25s has two SIM card slots and a dedicated microSD card slot to give you an upgraded network and storage experience. You can also expand storage by up to 256GB to meet larger storage demands.
1. 6000mAh is the typical value of realme C25s battery capacity.
2. The data of battery life are from the realme lab. The actual results may vary slightly depending on the environment.
3. The screen ratio data comes from the test results of realme lab.
4. The test standards are all from realme lab.
5. Product pictures are for reference only, please refer to the actual products. Certain product specifications and descriptions may change due to reasons like changes in suppliers. The data in the page came from realme designed technical parameters, test data from the laboratories and supplier test data. In actual circumstances, the data will differ slightly, depending on the test software version, specific testing environment, specific version and working conditions.