With ultra-large battery capacity, your phone can keep you company all day long. Stop worrying and let yourself get lost in games or videos. To get even more out of that 6000mAh, App Quick Freeze can minimize battery use by background apps, and Screen Battery Optimization can tone down some display effects to save power. *
When your battery is running out, you can extend its endurance with an extra-intense power-saving mode. Even with just a few percent left, there's no need to feel low-battery anxiety.
5% Battery allows
realme C25 comes with a 9V/2A adapter that brings you to a full charge in a flash.
The realme C25 features a 16.5 cm（6.5"） large display with an impressive screen-to-body ratio of 88.7%. Show pictures and videos to friends and family with ease, and enjoy an unobstructed viewing experience.
Our fingerprint sensor puts your security first. Newly updated technology simply works better and unlocks faster.
Find your own beauty
Turn heads with this eye-catching geometric design, inspired by the ocean's surface glittering in the sunshine. When you hold it in your hand, you will feel the brilliant rays and the fresh breeze of the ocean touching your face.
realme C25 has two SIM card slots and a dedicated microSD card slot to bring you network and storage freedom. If you need room for more files, you can expand storage by up to 256GB.
1. 6000mAh is the typical value of realme C25 battery capacity.
2. The data of battery life are from the realme lab. The actual results may vary slightly depending on the environment.
3. The screen ratio data comes from the test results of realme lab.
4. The test standards are all from realme lab.
5. Product pictures are for reference only, please refer to the actual products. Certain product specifications and descriptions may change due to reasons like changes in suppliers. The data in the page came from realme designed technical parameters, test data from the laboratories and supplier test data. In actual circumstances, the data will differ slightly, depending on the test software version, specific testing environment, specific version and working conditions.