To manage the RAM of your device check out the given steps and enhance your experience.
Kindly note that it depends on the applications in your device. Also, some storage is used by the system applications.
1. Update the system and App to the latest version.
2. Check the phone memory, if it is too full, delete some files/images that are not in use and uninstall the app that is too large or useless.
3. Don’t download many files / open many Apps at the same time.
4. Clear background Apps, clear caches regularly and limit the APP self-starting in the phone manager.
5. Can set back to factory mode in setting, but this way will delete your own data/Images/Apps, please backup them first.
6. Optimize your device.
In case you are still facing any issue then kindly do let us know over our official communication channels.