The Call waiting feature is a network-dependent service. You need to have an active SIM card inserted into the phone.Please contact the operator to open call waiting service first.
To activate the call waiting from your realme device:
1. Find and tap setting application.
2. Tap System apps.
3. Then tap call.
4. Choose the carrier's call settings.
5. Navigate the additional settings.
6. Select SIM1 or SIM 2.
7. Now Enable call waiting.
1. Dial *43# > Start call waiting.
2. Dial #43# > Deactivate call waiting.
3. Dial *#43# > Check the call waiting status.