This information is applicable to all the realme devices that includes fingerprint sensor.
一 . Introduction
Fingerprint recognition is to identify the identity by identifying the fingerprint path，its biggest advantage is safe and convenient、fast recognition，easy to operate with reliability，because all the fingers don't have the same texture, so there is basically no misidentification probability, at present, fingerprint recognition is the most widely used method of security authentication.
二、A phenomenon in which fingerprints do not work.
①Fingerprint recognition error：Fingerprint failed to match, please retry
②The fingerprint was incorrectly identified many times：Fingerprint attempts has exceeded limit, please retry in 30 seconds.
三、Common causes of fingerprints not working.
㈠ The rear fingerprint：
1. Check fingerprint identification area and finger for stains or water marks.
2. Make sure your finger completely covers the fingerprint button.
(1) Make sure that the unlocking action is the same as when you entered it.
(2) Check the fingerprint area for foreign matter. (hair , dust, glue, etc.)
3. Check the fingerprint identification area for scratches.
㈡ Screen fingerprint:
⑴ Check the surface of your finger or screen for dirt.
⑵ Check to see if wet fingers are used.
⑶ Make sure press your finger where the fingerprint icon is.
Press the button or lift the finger quickly when unlocking.
Make sure the screen displays the fingerprint icon before unlocking it.
1. “Display the Fingerprint lcon When Screen is Off” switch on:
When turned on ,a fingerprint icon will be displayed when the screen is off. The icon will automatically be hidden when the screen is off.
2. “Display the Fingerprint lcon When Screen is Off” switch off:
Screen will not display the fingerprint icon, press the power button to refresh the fingerprint icon.
Settings—Fingerprint, Face & Passcode—Fingerprint—Display the Fingerprint Icon When Screen Is Off.
1. Fingerprint Requirements：Keep your fingers clean and fresh, if the finger has sputum, peeling, oil, sweat, etc., it will affect fingerprint recognition.
- Wipe the relevant area with a clean paper or a soft towel, make sure the fingerprint area is clean.
2. Unlocking Posture: Finger pointing at the fingerprint recognition area, unlock the action as much as possible when entering.
- Re-register multiple finger fingerprint attempts.
- Restart the phone, try fingerprint identification again.