1. Please use realme original VOOC flash charger adapter and VOOC flash charging data cable, and check for signs of damage, do not use damaged accessories.
2. Charging in the temperature range of 15 °C - 45 °C, when the temperature is low or too high, it is not suitable for charging with large current, and it is not possible to flash.
3. Check the flash charger adapter, data cable and mobile phone touch point to ensure the connection is intact.
4. When the battery power is higher than 85%, it will automatically switch to the normal charging mode. At this time, it is normal to stop flash charging.
5. Press and hold the power button to turn off the phone and turn it back on.
6. Unplug the flash charger from the power outlet and put it in for one minute before plugging it in again.
7. If the mobile phone still cannot be flashed, please contact realme customer service center for testing, and the professional engineer will solve it for you.