This information is applicable to all the realme devices.
Mobile phone signal is unstable, no signal, weak signal is more influential factors, if you encounter mobile phone signal is poor, it is recommended that you do the following troubleshooting:
1. Whether the signal is poor in a certain area, or the coverage of the regional network is poor, or there is shielding or interference. It is recommended to call the operator for consultation.
2. The SIM/UIM card has not passed the real-name system authentication of the operator. If there is no real-name authentication, there may be problems such as abnormal signal, inability to talk, sending SMS, and unable to access the data service. It is recommended that you bring your ID card to the business hall for real-name authentication.
3. Use a metal protective cover.
Metal may shield the signal, resulting in poor cell phone signal. It is recommended not to use a metal case.
4. Cutting cards or non-standard SIM/UIM cards may cause poor contact in the card slot and communication problems such as no network and weak signal. Please try to change the standard SIM/UIM card in the business hall.
5. There may be an abnormality in the network registration parameters. Restart the mobile phone for network registration.
If the above steps do not solve your problem, please go to the nearby realme service center for testing.