This information is applicable to all the realme devices.
The phone is slow to boot. Generally, it is caused by too many startup items and a large amount of memory running on the phone. It is recommended that you:
1. Mobile phone housekeeper "privilege privacy" self-start management, some software that does not need to run automatically cancel the automatic operation (some models have no self-start option).
2. Check the remaining memory of the phone, if the remaining memory of the phone is too small, it is recommended that you uninstall some software that is not commonly used.
3. If there is an external SD card, please take out the SD card and observe it.
4. Check if the phone has firmware/system push notification. If so, please upgrade your phone to the latest version. View mode: Settings - About the phone - system update.
5. If it is invalid, please backup the data in the mobile phone (such as contacts, SMS, etc.) and restore the phone to the factory settings.
If the problem persists, please go to the nearby realme service center for testing.