• Go to [Settings] - [Application Management], find the software, click on the software and click Clear Data (this will clear the application data, if there is important data, please backup first)
• The software version is too low or there is compatibility with the phone. You can uninstall the software and re-download it in the software store.
• It may be that there is not enough space in the running memory of the phone, you need to clear the background application in time.
• If you have an external memory card, you can remove the memory card and check if the memory card is faulty.
• Back up your data and reset your phone to factory settings.
If the above steps do not solve your problem, please go to the nearby realme service center for testing.
First Sale Date: realme 5- 27th Aug, 12 PM & realme 5 Pro- 4th Sept, 12 PM | Exclusive Offers: Paytm UPI, Paytm First, MobiKwik & Jio