These steps are applicable to all the realme devices.
The virtual navigation keys on the screen provide a better visual experience for the user, providing users with fast and smooth gestures to operate the phone. Users can change the order of the virtual keys and set them to display only when needed, set free screen space.
Swipe-up Gestures are default on. If you want to change them manually, go to [Settings] --> [Convenience Aid] -- > [Navigation Keys] then click Swipe-up Gestures.
3. How to change Swipe-up Gestures.
1. The default Swipe-up Gestures of the mobile phone is set to the first "Back on both sides" of the gesture (Pic.3).
2. The user can also set it to “Simple gesture” (Pic.4) and complete all operations with one click.
3. The most common setting is "Back on the right"
4. If user is used to using the left hand, can change them to the “Back to the left.”
1) Hide Gesture Guide Bar.
Will hide the guide bar in the bottom of the screen.
2) Mistouch Prevention.
In portrait mode, swipe up from the bottom.
In landscape mode, swipe up from the bottom to the left.