If the call waiting option is not working in realme device then choose the easy steps to enable the option.
Update Time: 2019-04-26 07:54:36
This information is applicable for all the realme device.
In case, you find that you are not able to receive the notification of the waiting call then you have quick steps to enable this option.
1. Go to the “Settings”, scroll the screen to the bottom level.
2. Find the “System Apps” option.
3. Choose the “Call” option.
4. Then click on the “Carrier Call Settings”, then choose “Additional Settings”
5. Now enable the “Call Waiting” option.
This is how you can resolve your call waiting issue by using simple steps.
Thanks for your feedback.
Please tell us how to help you better
realme is committed to offering powerful performance, stylish design, sincere services and exploring more possibilities of smartphones. realme has launched 13 products, which includes realme 1, realme 2, realme 3, realme 2 Pro, realme 3 Pro, realme U1, realme C1, and realme C2, realme 3i, realme 5, realme 5 Pro, realme X and realme XT.