“Screen Pinning” will cause the phone to stay on a single app and allow you to control its available functions. To use “Screen Pinning”, please tap the shortcut key in the app to enter the multitask management interface and then tap the pushin button on the app preview interface. Notification for incoming calls, alarms and more will be affected after this function is enabled.
Screen Pinning will be unavailable if Navigation Gesture is turned on.
To navigate the Screen Pinning feature choose the following steps:
1. Go to the “Settings.”
2. Find the “Additional Settings” option.
3. Now choose the “Device & Privacy”.
4. Scroll down the screen and navigate the Screen Pinning feature.
5. Now turn “ON” this feature. This will turn on two options, one is “Screen Pinning”, “Lock Screen After Unpinning”.
6. Now open the desired application and choose the “Multi task bar” then choose the “Grid”, this will drop down a list with: Lock, Splitscreen & Fixed, choose the “Fixed” option.
7. You will get a pop-up “This phone is restricted to only display interfaces related to “Name of the particular application”, “Please touch and hold the “Return” and “Multitasking” buttons to cancel this locked screen.
8. “Choose ok”, to pin the screen.
9. To Unpinned the screen choose and hold the “Return” & “Multitasking” for seconds.
This is the easiest way to navigate the Screen Pinning feature and apply it successfully without hindrances.