Applicable for all realme Smartphones.
Go to [Setttings] > [Software Updates] and you can see if your software version is up to date.
1. Optimizing the system performance.
2. Prolonging your battery life.
3. Developing compatibility with more third-party apps.
4. Enhancing the system stability.
Update your realme Smartphone.
There are four ways to update your device.
1. Back up your data before update.
2. Plug your realme phone into power, or keep the battery level over 40%.
3. The update process takes some time. Do not operate or power off your device during the process.
4. Do not root the phone yourself, for that might cause damage to your system, and the warranty service will be terminated immediately.
1. Connect to a working Wi-Fi or Mobile network. The system will automatically show new update, if any. You can see a notification on the "System Updates" icon, otherwise it will show "It is already the latest version."
Update with SD card is mainly used if the phone freezes at a certain interface or realme logo, or can't boot but can get into Recovery Mode.
Go to realme Official website > click Support > Software Updates , download the firmware to the root directory of your SD Card (A root directory is the top-most directory in SD Card file systems) . Insert your SD card, then power off the phone.
First Sale Date: realme 5- 27th Aug, 12 PM & realme 5 Pro- 4th Sept, 12 PM | Exclusive Offers: Paytm UPI, Paytm First, MobiKwik & Jio